Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#51 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 1:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elynda
https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...ie-/id/1151561/

Hope that works for you, I just tried it and it seems okay.

Here's the one for Tony Nelson too if you want it.

https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...on-/id/1151603/

Thank you! That was very helpful.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 10:14 AM Last edited by gazania : 2nd Jul 2017 at 4:42 PM.
This is from someone who got into Sims 3 in 2015, but I don't mind Showtime. It has some good stuff.

Mind you, I got the EP for $8 US in a good sale, so perhaps I'm a little more mellow about it than someone who paid full price. And I got a whole lot more bang for my buck with this EP than with the Sims 4 base game I got for $10. I'm glad I got Showtime.

I liked the pop idol idea (but no Katy Perry, please. I can feel my cavities hurt when I even look at pictures of that version of the EP.) I wish I could have been around for the more interactive time in the Sims 3 era when people actually DID the concerts in others' towns, just to check out the interactive aspect. That number is very low now. I do admit, though, that it would have been better to work more with the music career and have bands performing as well as individuals. Also, it can be annoying that half the world seems to be suddenly made up of acrobats, magicians and pop singers!

So I actually don't mind it either. It's toward the bottom of my favorite EPs, but it has some good features.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
dodgy builder
#53 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 10:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jje1000
Definitely a lack of integration with other EPs- not integrating other skills and careers into the pack was a huge mistake (imagine being able to be a professional band or a classical pianist or even putting on a ballet show).

So now we basically have two parallel career tracks, neither of which are satisfactory.

This pack was a symbol of EA going for goal/track-based gameplay over adaptive gameplay.

Oh that would have been great, ballett or a professional band. I made lots for the artist profession for Stranda, and I had some fun making that work for a while, but then I go bored and moved on. What I remember the most from Showtime is the minimalistic white stone fence. It's beautiful and can be recolored into something even better.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 7:04 PM
Perhaps it has something to do with its association with that Katy Perry Stuff Pack nobody asked for.
Page 3 of 3