Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Missing Genie Eyes For All

by Zena-Dew-Drop Posted 25th Oct 2017 at 1:02 AM - Updated 11th Apr 2021 at 3:51 PM by Zena-Dew-Drop : Replaced file

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 6:04 AM
Aww ! I Always Want It !!! Yay ! <3333
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 9:03 AM
Lovely, now my sims will look nice with this green selected. :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 7:15 PM
The color is so beautiful! I just wish it was compatible with my "altered" Maxis-match eyes.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 10:44 PM
Hey, do you think you could do this with other life states eyes? Like Bigfoot, Vampires, Plantsims, Werewolves? that'd be awesome! Because these are great!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 3:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LifeUniverse&Everything
Hey, do you think you could do this with other life states eyes? Like Bigfoot, Vampires, Plantsims, Werewolves? that'd be awesome! Because these are great!

@LifeUniverse&Everything

Sorry I didn't see this earlier!
I can totally do that, but I'd probably upload them elsewhere since it's faster.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 4:02 PM
Thank you for these, I will likely use them for future children. I may change his eyes, now that you've done this, but I have created a reasonable facsimile of the Genie to play in my game, Gene Vadoma. The original purple was too much in game and he ended up with violet eyes, as well.
http://www.dee.email/OPEN/GENE_VADOMA.jpg
Inventor
#8 Old 17th Mar 2021 at 10:31 AM
Thank you! But I have to report an issue: when I download the Default Replacement version, I get non-Maxis green eyes instead. Can you take a look at this?
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Nov 2023 at 6:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zena-Dew-Drop
@LifeUniverse&Everything

Sorry I didn't see this earlier!
I can totally do that, but I'd probably upload them elsewhere since it's faster.

Could you pleaaase make them for vampires, bigfoot, etc too?
I'd happily commission you for it!
If you'd like that, you can reach out to me on twitter: JadeAylaSims