Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Real Eyes - Cats & Dogs

by kellyhb5 Posted 15th Nov 2017 at 4:35 AM - Updated 7th Jul 2020 at 1:49 AM by kellyhb5 : Updated default replacements

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 5:04 AM
are there any plans to make unnatural ones like red, pink, purple, and dark versions etc. ? and thank you for making pet eye recolours
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 5:10 AM
I would love an option to mix-and-match your two default eyes. I love the cat eyes from this set, but the dog eyes from your previous set. Any chance you could separate the files so we can pick and choose?

Gorgeous eyes, both sets. Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 5:27 AM
I'm very interested in custom coats and non-default eyes! Also love how fast you are :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 12:23 PM
You're so quick and talented! But I'd looove non-defaults of these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 3:32 PM
i would love some more fur verieties. even fur texture verieties as they are not very detailed. they seem very sims 3 ish lol thank you for the beautiful eyes!!!!!! i wish i new how to do this stuff but i dont have the patiences rn to learn it yet- i can do clothing recolours though!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 5:15 PM
Thanks! I would definitely be interested in more variety in pet coats. Great job on the eyes - splendid.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 5:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by glastduke2131
I'm very interested in custom coats and non-default eyes! Also love how fast you are :D

Me too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 3:16 AM
non-default would be lovely, thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 4:20 PM
The eyes are quite beautiful and realistic. I'm interested in seeing additional dog coats and agree some of the coat patterns do not have enough variety for certain breeds. Thank you!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 10:29 PM
Can i use this mod along side with your "Whisper Eyes" mod?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CrazyMalk
Can i use this mod along side with your "Whisper Eyes" mod?

Not yet, they're both default replacements. But when I get time I'm making non-default versions of both so when I update them yes you'll be able to have both

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kellyhb5
Not yet, they're both default replacements. But when I get time I'm making non-default versions of both so when I update them yes you'll be able to have both

Thanks for the answer!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 4:49 AM
Thank you very much for this. Beautiful work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 3:18 PM
Thank you! Love it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 3:25 AM
These pet eyes are beautiful and more realistic than the EA pet eyes. Looking forward to seeing the non-default eyes that you are creating in my game soon.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 1:25 AM
Thank you for making it so that my cats don't look like raving maniacs!
Also, I would be interested in fur variations for Pembroke Welsh Corgis. My dog Harry has a red coat with sable markings.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 8:21 AM
I'm interested in these, but also wondering; any chance of a set(even a small one) of fantasy eyes? I'm building up a collection of alien and fantasy pets for the next time I play with alien or fantasy sims and would love some eyes to match. Maybe some jewel tones and some to match a few of the vampire eye colours?
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 8:21 PM
"P.S. I was also considering making some dogs to upload with better/more unique coats."

I would be so happy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 11:21 PM
Im using these eyes currently and I've actually been waiting for fur varieties. Im amazed I havent found any yet.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 7:40 PM
many of the Eyes available for both sims and animals have a little TOO much reflection highlight in the eyes. I wish i had more time to adjust them myself, but for a REALLY nearly PERFECT amount for a game, the reflection should be around 33% of the total area of the Pupil, so roughly 33% white reflection, to 66% black pupil. Its really the smallest amount and this is taught in professional animation, especially with Realistic animation styles seen in the recent Resident Evil remake, or FF10, or Mirrors Edge, and many other "photorealistic" games. when the eyes at zoom are dominated by a white reflection versus a concentrated pupil, you achieve a style that will simply go out of style sooner than later.
Retired Staff Member
retired moderator THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st Jun 2020 at 5:27 PM
I'd love to see more dog patterns. I had to make a mini schnauzer fur pattern for my dog on S4. I'm working on another one now of a maltipoo which is not the usual maltipoo color. Saint Bernard's also have a variety and GSD's also.
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Oct 2020 at 11:39 PM
I'm having a problem with the defaults. They glitch out and I can't change the colour of the left eye.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 6th Aug 2023 at 5:46 PM
these are so beautiful! thank you for creating them!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 14th Nov 2023 at 7:12 AM
The other cats and dogs lack the eye-color svats thin plus the site with eyecolour. Please, can you suts things?