Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harvestable Ginger And Peppermint

by icemunmun Posted 22nd Dec 2017 at 6:44 PM - Updated 22nd Jul 2021 at 10:00 PM by icemunmun : Updated for Seasons Patch

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 11:24 PM
I love your mods.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 12:05 AM
My garden now has more of your things than Maxis, LOL. Thank you for another great harvest for my farmers.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 10:07 PM
Great Job :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 6:28 PM
Thank you very much, a very good job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 6:36 PM
Thanks for these. Can't wait to use them on my game :)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 10:34 AM
More harvestables to play with.

Thank you icemunmun
Attached files:
File Type: zip  icemunmunPeppermint&Ginger.zip (1.3 KB, 67 downloads)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 3:49 PM
My Sims Love Gardening So Ty For These Harvestables !
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 5:53 PM
Hi Icemunmun! Is there a way I can edit your Peppermint in S4S to be buyable? It's the only harvestable of yours that isn't buyable. Just for immersion sake, since I have all of my Sims go grocery shopping on a regular basis, I wanted them to be able to buy it at my custom grocery store, instead of from Buy/Build mode.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 9:19 PM
I love new plants to garden
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SHOWER_SCREAM
Hi Icemunmun! Is there a way I can edit your Peppermint in S4S to be buyable? It's the only harvestable of yours that isn't buyable. Just for immersion sake, since I have all of my Sims go grocery shopping on a regular basis, I wanted them to be able to buy it at my custom grocery store, instead of from Buy/Build mode.

Hmm...there is no reason it should not be buyable like the others. Maybe because its tagged as a herb. You can add the tag 'Func_Ingredient_Veggie' to the object catalogue of the Peppermint.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 1:28 AM
Thank you so much! Between you and Brazen Lotus, my community garden is nearly complete.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Hmm...there is no reason it should not be buyable like the others. Maybe because its tagged as a herb. You can add the tag 'Func_Ingredient_Veggie' to the object catalogue of the Peppermint.

I fixed it. "Func_Stalls_Produce_Grocery". Now if I can figure out how to add the City Living spices to the grocery list, I'll be all set.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#14 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 5:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SHOWER_SCREAM
I fixed it. "Func_Stalls_Produce_Grocery". Now if I can figure out how to add the City Living spices to the grocery list, I'll be all set.

Ah good to know!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 12:12 AM
Thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 6:12 PM
What would I do without your Mods? :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 12:34 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing your talent! I'm getting most of your stuff & I'm so excite!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 3:18 AM
Thank you
Field Researcher
#19 Old 30th Aug 2019 at 1:23 AM
It'would be cool to give the ginger and or peppermint anti-nausea properties for sick and pregnant sims. Or barring that create a food or herbalism recipe(tea for either, ginger ale, peppermint candies) that uses them and is anti-nausea in it's effect.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 23rd Oct 2019 at 7:19 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 7:36 PM
Thanks