Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Don's Duplex ~ 2 Units with a Pool to match Pleasantview's Middle Lane Properties, on a 1-Click Foundation

by CatherineTCJD Posted 19th Jan 2018 at 7:45 PM - Updated 8th Aug 2020 at 10:26 PM by CatherineTCJD : Fixed a multitude of stuffeths!

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 10:24 PM
How creative! Now you can have Don living on one side of the duplex, Dina and Nina on the other side. Then they don't have far to go to get into trouble...I'm downloading this one!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 5:44 AM
where do I find that computer??
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Red Sonja
where do I find that computer??

Didn't it come with M&G or Apt Life?

FranH - I'm glad you like it You're gonna have some interesting situations arise...

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 3:14 PM
Hey I love the lot but I had a weird problem
The objects upstairs aren't clickable (in buy mode ) :/
And the desk upstairs was almost all the way outside of the house ( ik it sounds weird )
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 6:43 PM
Yes Shania I had the same problem. Also problem with the spiral stair to the roof in red apartment, facing wrong way. How did your girl get to the pool with fence in place around back door? I tried to fix by changing it back to a residential lot and adding a fence plus moving the pool but still have problems with upstairs. One wise one on this site said that split stairs might be a problem (my fav part of this lot). Going to try spirals or straight. I Like large apartments. nice
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lharlamert
...problem with the spiral stair to the roof in red apartment, facing wrong way. How did your girl get to the pool with fence in place around back door? ...

A: Ooops - I bet I used the mirrored stairs from TSR. I'll check it and add that to the post. Sorry!
B: What fence around the back door? There's a floor divider (found in with fences) but, they just walk right over that.

As to the desk being outside - HUH!??? I have no idea. You are using HL's 1-tile desk right?
...which I see I forgot to add a link to too. *This is what happens when I build a lot, set it aside on my desktop, move into a new RL house, spend a great Christmas with my family, then try to upload said build - sheesh!*

I will add the forgotten items to the main post - I'm sorry for all the confusion!

and Vintage Stuffeths
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 2:35 AM
thanks for the desk info unfortunately on the left apartment (haven't tested the other) you cant move items already upstairs and the sink and toilet block the shower creating really smelly sims now they all have aspiration take bath
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 3:31 AM
Hiii, the desk download is bunked D: I really love this apartment and would love to have the 1 tile ikea desk !
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 4:21 AM Last edited by CatherineTCJD : 8th Aug 2020 at 9:25 PM.
I just clicked through to the desk DL with no problems... Try it again - it's there. (It's a box link - so you may need to do the box work around to get it to work.)
HL has some more 1-Tile desks here on MTS that you could substitute with too.

ETA - I don't remember if I ever uploaded the fixed lot? ...with the spiral stairs instead of the split-level stairs? I had computer issues right after I uploaded this lot (and things may have fallen through the cracks.) So, if you try this lot in game and have split-level stairs, please let me know. (And I'll try to remember to DL and check it myself tomorrow!)

ETA #2: I had not uploaded the fixed version, but I have now
ALL the above mentioned problems should be gone! Solid gone, man...

and Vintage Stuffeths
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Aug 2020 at 4:29 AM
Thank yooou !
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
I just clicked through to the desk DL with no problems... Try it again - it's there. (It's a box link - so you may need to do the box work around to get it to work.)
HL has some more 1-Tile desks here on MTS that you could substitute with too.

ETA - I don't remember if I ever uploaded the fixed lot? ...with the spiral stairs instead of the split-level stairs? I had computer issues right after I uploaded this lot (and things may have fallen through the cracks.) So, if you try this lot in game and have split-level stairs, please let me know. (And I'll try to remember to DL and check it myself tomorrow!)

ETA #2: I had not uploaded the fixed version, but I have now
ALL the above mentioned problems should be gone! Solid gone, man...

Thank you so much ! i loved the lot before the fix, so ill probably love it even more now !