Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

29 Pet-Themed Greeting Cards for MogHughson's Postal System

by Rosawyn Posted 15th Feb 2018 at 11:57 AM - Updated 15th Feb 2018 at 10:19 PM by Rosawyn

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 8:03 PM
Really cute, thanks !
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 9:08 PM
These are so cute! Thank you for making and sharing them :-)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 2:23 PM
These are pretty adorable. Thank you!
Alchemist
#5 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 11:15 PM
I have tried many times lately to download these - they look really good! Sadly, the file seems to be corrupted. Either the download fails outright, or it seems fine, but I get an unusable file.

Pretty please, can it be checked/fixed?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aelflaed
I have tried many times lately to download these - they look really good! Sadly, the file seems to be corrupted. Either the download fails outright, or it seems fine, but I get an unusable file.

Pretty please, can it be checked/fixed?

I just tried downloading and opening the .rar myself to check, and it's working fine for me. I remember something happening a while back for me, though, where I was trying to download something here at MTS and kept getting results like you're describing. The creator told me I needed to get the newest version of WinRAR, which I got and that solved it. If you don't already have the newest WinRAR, try getting that and see if it helps.
Alchemist
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 7:19 AM
I don't use WinRAR at all, although it is on the system from someone else...perhaps that is the problem. Although this is (so far) the only file I consistently cannot download. Anyway, we'll try it and see.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 11:27 PM
Pet Cards! Love em!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 1:42 PM
These are beautifully done, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Sep 2022 at 6:00 AM
so cute!