Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Living Chairs, Sofa & Loveseat from TS3

by TheJim07 Posted 14th Feb 2018 at 8:06 PM - Updated 2nd May 2021 at 2:13 PM by TheJim07

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 7:38 PM
Thanks for bringing the best of TS3 to TS4!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 9:43 PM
thanks so much! the sofa, love seat and living chair have been my favs to have in game since sims 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th May 2018 at 11:37 AM
These are great, thanks!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Mar 2020 at 12:09 AM
I love these! I'm surprised I missed this set. But I've favorited it now~ :3 A question, though: do you perhaps know if there's a 2-tile version or edit of the "Sofa Sonata"? I've been trying to search for it with no luck and wondered if you perhaps might know.

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Mar 2020 at 7:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Edorenel
I love these! I'm surprised I missed this set. But I've favorited it now~ :3 A question, though: do you perhaps know if there's a 2-tile version or edit of the "Sofa Sonata"? I've been trying to search for it with no luck and wondered if you perhaps might know.

Hi!
No it does not exist a loveseat version of this sofa. Well, in TS3 game in any case.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Nov 2022 at 1:33 PM
Thanks