Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Art Collection for easel with Stilllife paintings (Famous proof)

by Havem Posted 21st Feb 2018 at 9:53 AM - Updated 15th Nov 2018 at 9:43 PM by Havem : Famous tested

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 2:11 PM
Beautiful
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 3:03 PM
Oh My... These are wonderful. Thank you so much.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 7:04 AM
I really enjoy the supersize version - this is a nice enhancement to your mod.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 9:07 PM
These are beautiful, thanks so much for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 2:19 AM
Thank you! Keep up the good work......
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 6:16 PM
Dear Havem! Thank you so much for your beautiful mods. I really appreciate that you give us options besides the original paintings (since I actually like a couple of them) instead of replacing them. Is there a hope you may create more of these wonderful mods in the future? My Sims are often creative painters and love the variety your beautiful mods have offered so far.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morrighan71
Dear Havem! Thank you so much for your beautiful mods. I really appreciate that you give us options besides the original paintings (since I actually like a couple of them) instead of replacing them. Is there a hope you may create more of these wonderful mods in the future? My Sims are often creative painters and love the variety your beautiful mods have offered so far.

Hello there!

I actually just uploaded something to MTS. If nothing is wrong with the upload you should have some paintings from the lovely Becket-Griffith this week! I am planing other artists too in the next weeks/months.

But if you have other suggestions... I do take requests! The next request I will be working on will be another batch of religious paintings.

So if you want something... just send me a message with the links to the pictures Or just tell me like: look at this artist! or: can you make this style? - I give my best to fulfill wishes!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 7:00 PM
Hello again! Thank you for a fast reply. I really look forward to see the new mods you are working with. I am a history geek, and i have a passion for fashion history from all eras. So portraits of people wearing historic outfits would be awesome. Sadly I don't know much about arts myself, but I do like traditional art (when you can see what it is supposed to be) more than modern art. (I am horribly bad at guessing the symbolic meaning behind scribbles). I will eagerly await your future mods. Thank you again!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 1:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morrighan71
Hello again! Thank you for a fast reply. I really look forward to see the new mods you are working with. I am a history geek, and i have a passion for fashion history from all eras. So portraits of people wearing historic outfits would be awesome. Sadly I don't know much about arts myself, but I do like traditional art (when you can see what it is supposed to be) more than modern art. (I am horribly bad at guessing the symbolic meaning behind scribbles). I will eagerly await your future mods. Thank you again!

That gives me an idea... how about historic family portraits? Does that sound like a good idea?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 1:22 PM
Historic family portraits sounds like a wonderful idea. I know my Sims will enjoy painting them, and I have missed hanging such portraits around the house when playing my historic legacy challenges ^^
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 8:34 PM
Default Mod needs updated.
Could you please update this mod so it works with the current patch, I simply loved being able to use these.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 9:45 AM
Also great, thank you very much ;)

Eve