Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chinoiserie + Medallion Food Dishes

by billielith Posted 24th Apr 2018 at 4:18 PM - Updated 18th Oct 2018 at 6:05 AM by billielith

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 1:41 PM
I love the Chinoiserie in Black! I'm always changing my plate defaults, thank you for giving me more options.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 12:32 AM
Thank you -- twelve times over!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 4:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LilSister
I love the Chinoiserie in Black! I'm always changing my plate defaults, thank you for giving me more options.

You're welcome, have fun with the plates. Personally I think my favourite would be Medallion, my mother used to have plates similar to them.

Quote: Originally posted by pamreg
Thank you -- twelve times over!

lol, and you're welcome, -- twelve times over! :P

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th May 2018 at 6:09 AM Last edited by billielith : 25th Jul 2018 at 12:23 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Dellevanth
You know what would be great, crystal plates.

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment, and thanks for your suggestion. I usually don't take requests - I have a few unfinished projects with which I have a hard time already.
But! Your idea is interesting. I don't know if it's at all possible, because crystal means transparency and I am not sure if transparency is possible with food plates. I'll at least try it.

EDIT : While it was not possible to make them transparent for some reason, I still managed to make non-transparent sorta crystal plates. They were pretty bad though, so I decided to remove them from this post.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 12:35 AM
Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Feb 2024 at 3:44 AM
I don't know how I missed these, but these plates are gorgeous! Thank you for making these!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Feb 2024 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amalia81
I don't know how I missed these, but these plates are gorgeous! Thank you for making these!

Thanks so much, you're so kind. Have fun with the plates.