Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

RK800 Connor (Sim) by LadySpira

by LadySpira Posted 1st Aug 2018 at 6:37 PM - Updated 2nd Jun 2020 at 12:08 PM by LadySpira

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 8:47 PM
*jumps around in excitement* He's so beautiful! Thanks for sharing! Love him! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 8:57 PM
Thx for the mod ! , though he look more like young Dicaprio to me haha
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 9:32 PM
Most lifelike Sims 4 sim I've seen. I love it. Good job.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 9:33 PM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dogginny24
Thx for the mod ! , though he look more like young Dicaprio to me haha
haha it's horrible, really. every time I look at him, I find another thing I could change to make him look more like Connor - It never ends
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 2:47 AM
You never posted a link to the eyes :c although its pretty dam great nontheless!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 10:28 AM
Thank you so much for him. He's absolutely gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ReeceBar
You never posted a link to the eyes :c although its pretty dam great nontheless!
hi! the link to his eyes is located under 'makeup'
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 11:00 PM
Are you kidding me?! oh my god it looks just like him!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 3:28 AM
This worked really well when my friend downloaded it, and let me play around with her game for a little while. However, I prefer the sims 3. I was wondering if there is any possible way to change this and convert it to TS3.. And if there is, I was wondering if I have your permission to do so. You did an amazing job with this!
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 6:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RainbowMac1
This worked really well when my friend downloaded it, and let me play around with her game for a little while. However, I prefer the sims 3. I was wondering if there is any possible way to change this and convert it to TS3.. And if there is, I was wondering if I have your permission to do so. You did an amazing job with this!

I agree it would go great with my android plumbots! I have a android in my sims home named Andre and I would love to have the LED and Uniform for him!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 12:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zacatack_8
I agree it would go great with my android plumbots! I have a android in my sims home named Andre and I would love to have the LED and Uniform for him!
Oh I see, you're talking about the LEDs. I'm re-installing TS3 right now, let's see what I can do
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 9:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySpira
Oh I see, you're talking about the LEDs. I'm re-installing TS3 right now, let's see what I can do

That would be amazing! Thanks! The LED and android uniform would look so good on this guy!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 2:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zacatack_8
That would be amazing! Thanks! The LED and android uniform would look so good on this guy!
that shot is hilarious as it turns out though... I haven't figured out how to make things glow in ts3 yet. so if anyone reading this knows how, I'm all ears
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 11:15 PM
omg love it....Connor was my favorite from the game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 7:55 PM
He will always achieve his mission
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 3:18 PM
thank you I love the Detroit game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 6:02 AM
Are you going to be uploading any other DBH characters?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GOTHIC_WOLF1
Are you going to be uploading any other DBH characters?
I'd be open to, yes
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 12:49 PM
um dont mean to sound dumb but i cant find the option to select him (SORRY I NOOB TO THIS :C)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WinterRee
um dont mean to sound dumb but i cant find the option to select him (SORRY I NOOB TO THIS :C)
that's absolutely fiine. after you have placed the 5 files in your 'tray' folder (c: users > documents > electronic arts > sims 4 > tray), start the game and open CAS where you go to your library (polaroid symbol in the upper right corner). then click 'advanced' and tick the 'include custom content' box. now you should be able to see him
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 8:16 PM
Umm I'm so sorry, I'm really new to this CC stuff and I had a problem trying to add Connor to the household. I did found him in the Gallery, but the picture were crossed. When I clicked on it, it says something that goes "Could not locate this item". Can it be helped?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by completelylost
Umm I'm so sorry, I'm really new to this CC stuff and I had a problem trying to add Connor to the household. I did found him in the Gallery, but the picture were crossed. When I clicked on it, it says something that goes "Could not locate this item". Can it be helped?
I gotta say I have never heard of this issue before I hope nobody else is halving the same problem with my sim! You did everything according to how I explained it in the comment above...?
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 6:26 PM
I cannot find Conner in my gallery. Help?
Page 1 of 3