Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mid-Century Collection - The Banyan (CC)

by Copper_Penny Posted 12th Aug 2018 at 9:34 PM - Updated 13th Aug 2018 at 12:39 AM by Copper_Penny

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Tartan McBadgerface
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 9:34 PM
Thank you so much for this :) I can never have enough mid-century homes!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 6:16 PM
What scale do you use for converting plans? From furniture and door sizes, I'd estimate each tile is about 2' 6" square

I have a big book of plans similar to this that it might be interesting to dip into at some time.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 11:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Collector
What scale do you use for converting plans? From furniture and door sizes, I'd estimate each tile is about 2' 6" square

I have a big book of plans similar to this that it might be interesting to dip into at some time.

I usually estimate around 2' myself, but it is a rough estimate. I don't usually think about the actual square footage when I look at a real floor plan, but maybe I should try to do so more often.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 3:45 PM
Wow! This is exceptional work. Thanks! and keep up.