Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Makeup 4 Kids! (Infant-Child) Ea Edition

by LostNlonelyGrl86 Posted 26th Oct 2018 at 1:15 PM - Updated 10th May 2023 at 8:26 AM by LostNlonelyGrl86 : Update for infants

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 4:30 PM
Niceeeeeee
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 10:56 PM
Just a little fyi, the KidsShadow-G2W contains all of the items from the KidsShadow-Vamp file as well as what should be there for g2w.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Mar 2019 at 4:10 AM
Thank you, now my child aliens can have their markings
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Aug 2019 at 11:35 PM
This is a useful idea for a mod, and I downloaded it so my alien kiddos could be their best selves with the alien makeup. Unfortunately, it seems you've left the makeup enabled for random, because I had a human toddler grow up into a full face of black lipstick, red eyeshadow, and so on, which was a little disturbing. It'd be nice if you could make sure all the flags are set correctly so this can't happen. I appreciate this mod but I can't use it right now like this, so I'll check back another time to see if this has been rectified. Thanks!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Sep 2019 at 8:30 AM
This mod has been updated, also no more random makeup for kids! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Jan 2020 at 7:17 AM
I love this mod! Thank you for creating it and sharing it with us. ♥♥
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Jun 2020 at 5:17 AM
Will you be updating this to add the newest makeup with the June 3 2020 patch?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 9:18 AM
Files are now updated for the new Patch! I'm sorry it took so long.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 2:43 PM
I love this mod. I use the makeup on all my kids especially the boys. I only wish the lipstick was available for both male and female sims.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vampireman479
I love this mod. I use the makeup on all my kids especially the boys. I only wish the lipstick was available for both male and female sims.

It is, you have to cancel the "Feminine" clothing option to view all the makeup for both genders just as you would for the original makeup for adults.
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Sep 2022 at 12:53 AM
I saw the description "updated for HSY" yet don't see a new file. Am I missing something?

I FIGHT LIKE A GIRL!
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Nov 2022 at 10:16 AM
Would it be possible to upload an all-in-one for people who have all the packs? Just to make it easier to install.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th May 2023 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LeechJar
I saw the description "updated for HSY" yet don't see a new file. Am I missing something?

Oh no! I'm so sorry! I don't know how that happened but it is added now. :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th May 2023 at 8:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by katey1801
Would it be possible to upload an all-in-one for people who have all the packs? Just to make it easier to install.

Done!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 4th Oct 2023 at 12:43 PM
This is a wonderful idea! I've unmerged the files to have a look, just because I like to install files separately and have thumbnails for each file (it looks nice in my organising folders, before I go and remerge my own files), and I'm wondering what the difference is between the files marked '-A' and those marked '-H'?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 19th Mar 2024 at 6:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NellyStardust
This is a wonderful idea! I've unmerged the files to have a look, just because I like to install files separately and have thumbnails for each file (it looks nice in my organising folders, before I go and remerge my own files), and I'm wondering what the difference is between the files marked '-A' and those marked '-H'?

Alien and Human :D