Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Boroughsburg Teaching Hospital

by nitromon Posted 29th Oct 2018 at 4:48 PM - Updated 13th Jan 2020 at 10:44 AM by nitromon : Updated Ver 3 + Screenshots

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 7:26 PM
I like all public buildings to have a proper interior, so this will be useful. I've already got the ATS hospital CC for use in hospitals and infirmaries I've worked on myself.

Thanks
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 8:29 PM
Wow, this is impressive! I love it! Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 1:20 AM
This is brilliant. Besides looking like a hospital, the style fits the game so well, I think I'll be able to film scenes for the Comic without even having to retcon the ones I already did on a smaller homebrew set.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 6:43 PM
Thank you so much for this detailed hospital! I will use it in my story and link back to you. Sandy has released a morgue, but I guess you've already seen that!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 11:09 PM
Thankyou, just what my city needed!
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Dec 2020 at 5:13 PM
Hey, silly question, but do I need to download all the listed CC before or with the hospital? Or is it Included? (Sorry, still new at adding in mods, downloads and CC)

It's a fantastic lot, love all the detail and how well put together it is. I'm a nurse and I wish my hospital looked like this!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Apr 2022 at 1:12 AM
This is absolutely amazing! I've been slowly making all my rabbitholes functional, and I was kind of dreading the hospital. I can't imagine all the work that went into this!! Thank you for sharing your creation!