Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Family Farmhouse

by CarlDillynson Posted 12th Nov 2018 at 1:37 AM - Updated 12th Nov 2018 at 1:48 AM by CarlDillynson

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 4:05 AM
Beautiful I love the basic elegance. Thank you for sharing.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 10:49 AM
Sounds like really a legacy house. great to see sth simple homey. i like the feel of the house.
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 12:03 PM
This is really cool! Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 11:20 AM
That's awesome! I always used this house when I was playing TS2. Nostalgic!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 11:12 PM
Beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 2:28 PM
this was I was searching for! thanks a lot :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Jan 2019 at 6:59 PM
nice
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 11:19 AM
Excellent work. It looks so good. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Aug 2019 at 3:02 PM
I'm MissionMouse at Affinity Sims and I hope it's ok that I used your house to take pictures of a bed I recoloured. I gave a link to here for people to get your house and also included a picture This is such a lovely house. I would also appreciate if I could also use your house to take pictures of the other furniture I plan on recolouring. I will always give a link back to here and give you credit for your lovely house.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 3:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by baileybop
I'm MissionMouse at Affinity Sims and I hope it's ok that I used your house to take pictures of a bed I recoloured. I gave a link to here for people to get your house and also included a picture This is such a lovely house. I would also appreciate if I could also use your house to take pictures of the other furniture I plan on recolouring. I will always give a link back to here and give you credit for your lovely house.

Hi, Baileybop - it's totally okay that you used my house to take photos of an item you recolored. I'm glad you like it! Feel free to use any house of mine to take as background scenery to showcase items you create! And check back here for more homes. Happy Simming!
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 1:15 PM
Just a sincere Thank You
Quote: Originally posted by CarlDillynson
Hi, Baileybop - it's totally okay that you used my house to take photos of an item you recolored. I'm glad you like it! Feel free to use any house of mine to take as background scenery to showcase items you create! And check back here for more homes. Happy Simming!

Thank you so much, I have more of your houses in my game, and will use those too. Because you have been so gracious I'll stick to using houses you made and give a link back to you and make sure you get the credit for the beautiful houses. My husband who does not play the game, and my son who does, both agree that you build beautiful houses.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Apr 2022 at 8:53 PM
I wanna live there! Thanx!