Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Double U [NO CC]

by wouterfan Posted 27th Nov 2018 at 8:02 PM

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 8:27 PM
wow, this is Incredible. u made it better once by once. Actually, im waiting for ur new lot for the latest EP, ;-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
wow, this is Incredible. u made it better once by once. Actually, im waiting for ur new lot for the latest EP, ;-)

This also contains stuff from get famous! Its based in the Pinnacles! I couldnt select that pack during uploading yet, im sorry i forgot to include that in the description
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 9:14 PM
Default Can't Open
Quote: Originally posted by wouterfan
This also contains stuff from get famous! Its based in the Pinnacles! I couldnt select that pack during uploading yet, im sorry i forgot to include that in the description

Beautiful lot. I would really love to download it. Tried to open using 7zip and rar Opener and I can't get it to open.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 9:31 PM
Nice, I really like the house interior its just beautiful and, tbh, the screenshots you uploaded make it look so awesome.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 9:44 PM
Amazing job! The interior design is so stylish and detailed. Can't wait to try it in my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 10:15 PM
Gorgeous! I love your use of colors
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marktn
Beautiful lot. I would really love to download it. Tried to open using 7zip and rar Opener and I can't get it to open. :cky:

Maybe try downloading it on your phone so you can upload it to your computer from there? I hope that will work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Nov 2018 at 3:01 PM
Awesome. Thanks. I feel like I would actually live here if I could. Very well decorated.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Nov 2018 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 2cool4u_1
Awesome. Thanks. I feel like I would actually live here if I could. Very well decorated.

Thanks so much! This comment made me happy
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Nov 2018 at 10:20 PM
Wowowowowoooow! This is really ultimate in style, colours - what visual explosions, unique and very tasty -, and composition all in all! Oops, I think I have become a fan just a second ago … :D Thank u 4 sharin!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by helene912
Wowowowowoooow! This is really ultimate in style, colours - what visual explosions, unique and very tasty -, and composition all in all! Oops, I think I have become a fan just a second ago … Thank u 4 sharin!

Haha, aww thanks so much. Im kinda obsessed with creating celebrity mansions! This wont be the last one! . I am soooo glad you like it!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 7:14 PM
Wonderful creation ! A little question if i may, but... how did you do for the picture "living-1" to build through the ground like that ?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 7:22 PM
I'm getting this message after download the archive is either in unknown format or damaged. Yes i tried 7zip and rar . I can not open the file yes i try to download with phone and put it on my computer still same error
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VYCanisMajoris
Wonderful creation ! A little question if i may, but... how did you do for the picture "living-1" to build through the ground like that ?

I removed the foundation inside that room

Quote: Originally posted by heikeg
I'm getting this message after download the archive is either in unknown format or damaged. Yes i tried 7zip and rar . I can not open the file yes i try to download with phone and put it on my computer still same error

Hi! I tried downloading this on another computer and i dont experience any issues, so i have no idea what the problem might be. Any suggestions?
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 7:45 PM

Thanks !
I didn't think of it that way =)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 8:28 PM
The outside is so beautiful but the inside is so bland,like why are half of the walls just empty in such a nice looking house?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aturchomicz
The outside is so beautiful but the inside is so bland,like why are half of the walls just empty in such a nice looking house?

I don't like overdecorating my builds, just because it's not appealing to me at all. Also, i wanted the vibrant color contrasts in this house be the eyecatcher, but feel free to redecorate if you think that will make the lot more suitable for the way you play the game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 30th Nov 2018 at 4:24 AM
I love this! Quick question -- which shader are you using? Many thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 30th Nov 2018 at 8:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CubicBoron
I love this! Quick question -- which shader are you using? Many thanks.

Thanks! I dont use shaders in my game, i just set the weather as sunny and clear skies. That way you can see beams of sunlight in your game
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Nov 2018 at 9:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heikeg

I have the same problem with downloading (((
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Dec 2018 at 12:07 AM

Hi! I tried downloading this on another computer and i dont experience any issues, so i have no idea what the problem might be. Any suggestions?

I had the same issue. Today, I downloaded WinRAR and it opened it and I was able to add it in my game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 1st Dec 2018 at 12:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marktn
I had the same issue. Today, I downloaded WinRAR and it opened it and I was able to add it in my game.

You're right! Unzipping using WinRAR (its free) will solve the issue!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 12:02 PM
This is so pretty! So using it for my rich sims.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aqua Sims
This is so pretty! So using it for my rich sims.

Thanks! So glad you like it
Page 1 of 2