Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Punk Jacket - Grimmy Revamped! (YA/Adult + Teen)

by Brunnis-2 Posted 9th Dec 2018 at 3:00 PM - Updated 18th Aug 2019 at 7:35 PM by Brunnis-2

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 7:12 PM
Rock on! \m/
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 5:02 AM
Oh awesome. I like this jacket, but EA have this really stupid habit of ruining anything remotely nice with the addition of dumb designs, painted necklaces, scarves, and other unwanted crap without ever giving us a plain option.
Thanks for revamping it !
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pary
Oh awesome. I like this jacket, but EA have this really stupid habit of ruining anything remotely nice with the addition of dumb designs, painted necklaces, scarves, and other unwanted crap without ever giving us a plain option.
Thanks for revamping it !

You're welcome.

EA are terrible for neglecting morphs as well. It's like, "here's something pretty, but you can only wear it if you're of medium build and fitness. No fatties, skinnies or fitties allowed!" Grrr!

.:: B2SIMS.com ::.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 2:20 PM
Thank You! This is an awesome piece of work, I cant believe it sat here for a whole week before I spotted it!

Jettstar MTS TS3 Random Legacy Challenge

The knowledge that there is a 'Highway To Hell',
while there is only a 'Stairway To Heaven',
speaks volumes to me about anticipated traffic...
It also tells me where the better party will be...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Dec 2018 at 6:18 PM
This looks Great. Would You consider making a version with the undershirt removed? so the Sims torso shows through ? (pleeease)
Mad Poster
#7 Old 16th Dec 2018 at 6:52 PM
Yes this is awesome (downloaded as soon as I noticed it), thanks so much for making this for us. But I do have to ask, was anyone else hoping this would be a revamped version of Grimmy himself when they saw it? No, just me?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Dec 2018 at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DavidNps
This looks Great. Would You consider making a version with the undershirt removed? so the Sims torso shows through ? (pleeease)

I'll have a look into that over the next week, if you like. Christmas shopping is my top priority at the minute though since i've done none of it haha.

Will most likely add it as an update to this upload so there'll be four options: With Shirt, No Shirt, With Shirt Teen, No Shirt Teen

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 11:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
Yes this is awesome (downloaded as soon as I noticed it), thanks so much for making this for us. But I do have to ask, was anyone else hoping this would be a revamped version of Grimmy himself when they saw it? No, just me?

Well I've been making over all of the Twinbrook reisdents, so maybe at some point I might get to Grimmy.

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 8:45 PM
Default :-)
Quote: Originally posted by Brunnis-2
I'll have a look into that over the next week, if you like. Christmas shopping is my top priority at the minute though since i've done none of it haha.

Will most likely add it as an update to this upload so there'll be four options: With Shirt, No Shirt, With Shirt Teen, No Shirt Teen
----- Thank You for looking into it. It will make a Great Creation with options. I am gonna dress a Sim in this next time I play (nearly every day, lol) . Have a most excellent Christmas. D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 1:02 AM
Happy New Year and thank you so much for these :D Very cool options and good work on the morphs !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 4:25 AM
Happy New Year! I didn't know the sims had leather jackets like these, so this is a nice surprise.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th May 2019 at 10:10 PM
Ugh, you have no idea how long I've been looking for this. Thank you so much for sharing!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Jul 2019 at 12:07 AM
AMAZING! I love it, thnks a lot for sharing this wonderful jacket. Of course my sims will use it a lot! ♥
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Oct 2022 at 2:00 AM
Thank you.