Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harvestable Cinnamon and Rosemary

by icemunmun Posted 23rd Dec 2018 at 5:16 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2021 at 6:40 PM by icemunmun

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 5:47 PM
Hah! Looks like a little stuff fer Christmas-time recipes))
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 6:28 PM
I've been waiting months to have a cinnamon tree again! Can't wait to see what recipes you come up with to use it in!

​Mind ye Threefold Law, ye should—three Times bad, and three Times good. An' it harm none, do what ye will.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 6:30 PM
1) awesome, awesome and already downloaded

2) teeny tiny copy/paste nitpick: in both description sections "Orange is tagged as a herb..." that's the only oops I saw and lovely, awesome, perfect otherwise

3) if it hasn't been said by anyone lately, thank you for doing all these - my gardens love having variety (and so do my recipes for that matter)
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SkyeBanshee
I've been waiting months to have a cinnamon tree again! Can't wait to see what recipes you come up with to use it in!

Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Hah! Looks like a little stuff fer Christmas-time recipes))

Some hot cocoa coming up using the cinnamon (Plus I have other recipes in the works too with these - Cinnamon cheesecake, rosemary chicken, Cinnamon apple pie! )

Quote: Originally posted by LunyKimberly
1) awesome, awesome and already downloaded

2) teeny tiny copy/paste nitpick: in both description sections "Orange is tagged as a herb..." that's the only oops I saw and lovely, awesome, perfect otherwise

3) if it hasn't been said by anyone lately, thank you for doing all these - my gardens love having variety (and so do my recipes for that matter)

Ah thanks...changed the text...sorry about that Also thank you so much for the words :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 8:32 PM
Thank You, I love your mods.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 10:48 PM
Can all harvestables be used in all recipes? So I use the cinnamon for your hot chocolate but can also use it in other creators recipes too? Like Leniad and Laurenbell? I'm just wondering if the harvest is more global or do I need a specific specific creator's harvest for each creator's recipe?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Dec 2018 at 3:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simorph
Can all harvestables be used in all recipes? So I use the cinnamon for your hot chocolate but can also use it in other creators recipes too? Like Leniad and Laurenbell? I'm just wondering if the harvest is more global or do I need a specific specific creator's harvest for each creator's recipe?

Hey I dont know what ingredient they use but I would assume it would be different! (The reason i make my own harvestables is because i have found people sometimes dont treat patch breakage of their mods as acute emergencies and that makes me anxious )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Dec 2018 at 10:40 AM
Thank you very much
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Dec 2018 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simorph

Recipes have two kinds of ingredient "types": functions (fruit, veggie, herb, ExoticFruitPie, fish, etc.) and specific ingredients. The specific ingredient is the decimal version of the harvestable's object definition (don't feel bad if that's making you go huh? ) Short version: if a recipe calls for any herb (using the FunctionHerb tag) then it can use this Cinnamon (or Rosemary) harvestables. Otherwise a creator has to specifically reference it (or you have to tweak their recipe to specifically reference it).
Forum Resident
#11 Old 24th Dec 2018 at 11:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Hey I dont know what ingredient they use but I would assume it would be different! (The reason i make my own harvestables is because i have found people sometimes dont treat patch breakage of their mods as acute emergencies and that makes me anxious )

I know having the same harvestable from two different creator's is ok and doesn't throw out an error from MCCC. So, I guess I'll give it a try and see what happens? I love all the recipes. But if one harvestable works on them all that would be even better! My Sim is normally a 'live off the land' type Sim and gardening-cooking is my thing! :D
Forum Resident
#12 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LunyKimberly
Recipes have two kinds of ingredient "types": functions (fruit, veggie, herb, ExoticFruitPie, fish, etc.) and specific ingredients. The specific ingredient is the decimal version of the harvestable's object definition (don't feel bad if that's making you go huh? ) Short version: if a recipe calls for any herb (using the FunctionHerb tag) then it can use this Cinnamon (or Rosemary) harvestables. Otherwise a creator has to specifically reference it (or you have to tweak their recipe to specifically reference it).

Thanks for the clarification. Tweaking ain't gonna happen! No talent here... It's going to be an adventure figuring this all out.

By the way, judging by our ICONS, would look like we're Sim sisters!!! Howdy Sis!
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 1:09 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Your mods are just awesome!
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 4:57 PM
Default Thanks
I have re-downloaded all my harvestables. I added this on last night and it does not sheow along with the rest of them. I loaded them as usual after the seasons patch. Is anyone else having this issue?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#15 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anemonetea
I have re-downloaded all my harvestables. I added this on last night and it does not sheow along with the rest of them. I loaded them as usual after the seasons patch. Is anyone else having this issue?

Hey are you on mac or pc ? Make sure that the files are unpacked properly
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Jan 2019 at 4:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Hey are you on mac or pc ? Make sure that the files are unpacked properly

I have a PC and I have your oranges and before the patch I had all of your harvestables. Not only does the most recent ones not work but only the orange works now. I comes in .rar like all my other mods and it is not in a zip folder. Thanks for responding any help is greatly appreciated
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 11:57 PM
I love your custom harvestables. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 9:53 PM
You are awesome! I am behind, finding all these goodies now and I'm so excited!! Thank you for giving me happiness!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#19 Old 19th Feb 2019 at 12:16 AM
Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 30th Aug 2019 at 3:09 AM
Yes! My sims need some rosemary in their lives. I love the smell of rosemary! Yummy too, but the smell alone is the best!
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Oct 2019 at 8:16 AM Last edited by leoobarse : 5th Oct 2019 at 11:07 AM.
Russian translation
hi, icemunmun! Thanks for the wonderful mod. This is a Russian translation of this mod.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  ru_RU_Cinnamon&Rosemary+STBL.rar (1.0 KB, 13 downloads)
Description: (only STBL file)
File Type: rar  Cinnamon&rosemary_rus.rar (2.40 MB, 16 downloads)
Description: Cinnamon and rosemary Russian version
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Oct 2019 at 1:32 AM
Thanks for the download, but they is a problem I looked where you said it can be found, buy it not show up when I type the name of it. I'm not sure what's going on with it. Please help.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#23 Old 12th Oct 2019 at 8:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leoobarse
hi, icemunmun! Thanks for the wonderful mod. This is a Russian translation of this mod.

Thanks!

Quote: Originally posted by Rainathena
Thanks for the download, but they is a problem I looked where you said it can be found, buy it not show up when I type the name of it. I'm not sure what's going on with it. Please help.

Hey...make sure that the files are unpacked and is in package format. Turn on debug and then try searching for it !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 20th Oct 2019 at 2:33 PM
Thanks for this :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd Oct 2019 at 7:18 PM
Thank you!
Page 1 of 2