Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Classic Samurai Moustache

by Gohda Motohide Posted 9th May 2005 at 9:11 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th May 2005 at 11:39 PM
Awesome! First to download it. Thanks much!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th May 2005 at 12:22 AM
Wow, this just reminds me how much I'd love a bun hairstyle like the one Mifune wore in those Kurosawa films. Anyway, this moustache is cool. Downloading.

"It is better to want what you have than to have what you want" --A Rabbi
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th May 2005 at 12:46 AM
Variety is always a good thing. Thank you, I hope you continue to share your creations with us!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 10th May 2005 at 12:52 AM
thanks! could someone make a samurai hair?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th May 2005 at 3:06 AM
Ok, I have finished a few more moustaches. Once I have pictures in a moment, I shall post previews of my work.

And, I am quite glad to see that you like my work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th May 2005 at 3:24 AM
Alright. I have finished a few by combining two defaults then changing lengths within the moustache itself. I believe these will work quite well.

I am planning on using these that I am going to show right now, by widening the ends of it (Many scrolls and paintings depict a VERY wide and long moustache. Likely an exaggeration, however it is possible in Sims 2. So, I figure, why not make it, hmm?)

With any luck, I'll have done this tonight or tomorrow, after which I will modify them all to make "flavor" forms, like small chin beards, full beards, what have you to go around the moustaches. In the end, I hope to properly copy each style I can find in my research archives, which have plenty.
Attached Images

Field Researcher
#8 Old 11th May 2005 at 7:22 PM
I can't wait to see more of these from you. Wonderful job. :thumb:

She got a corpse under her bed.
She had her fun, but now he's dead.

~*~*~*~

R U Deviant?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th May 2005 at 2:19 AM
Alright, I have been working at a slightly slower rate now, because I have to locate the best looking forms.

Note that I have indeed finished a few more, including various length of beard and chin beard. Once I finish more versions, I shall include an updated version of my files that includes all of what I have made.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 12th May 2005 at 3:18 AM
Good work gohda!! I can't wait to see more of your projects!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th May 2005 at 3:51 PM
The mustache is Good-ah!! Ah there it is the result of not enough coffee, a lame joke! This will look awesome on my samurai sim!!!!! Thanks for sharing, fantastic!! :dsausage:
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 5:12 AM
cool its like the one john davis from korn had