Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bigger display shelves with extra slots

by Cocomama Posted 1st Mar 2019 at 3:50 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 4:33 PM
thank you ! it was missing in the game !
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 6:12 PM
Omg, thank you so much for doing this, I could give you a big hug!! This has always, for years now, plagued me why I can't put a simply small plant on a shelf. This is fantastic and thank you for sharing!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 7:08 PM
Damn ye know my Needs - big THANX!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 2:14 AM
Bigger displays with extra slots? Sweet! Now I can seriously go all out and decorate!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 5:26 PM
So useful! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Mar 2019 at 5:18 PM
Just wanted to say : Thank You Very Much for these Bigger Shelves !!! (and with their extra slots, too !!)
(PS - And for all the Sewing Craft Items Too ! My sim girls will Love you for them :) ! )
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 11:27 AM
Thank you About thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat much!!! This is what my game needed so intensely, I tried out most of the shelves, and they wonderfully work! :D
Inventor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd May 2019 at 1:37 AM
These are wonderful!!! Thanks!!!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd May 2019 at 1:44 PM
Perfect for all your new cc...Thank you very much and best regards from Austria

Eve
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Nov 2019 at 11:33 AM
Thank you very much
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Feb 2022 at 12:41 AM
Any particular reason they're all separate? Is it not safe to download multiple sizes?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Sep 2023 at 8:45 PM
This will help. I went through all the shelves to find a fit and was frustrated at the small selection of available slots and sizes. Thanks a ton for this and for your efforts.