Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Container Stack - CC-free

by aelflaed Posted 20th May 2019 at 4:00 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th May 2019 at 10:31 PM
I like this!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th May 2019 at 4:47 PM
While I don't play any apocalypse challenges, I do have such use for your wonderful homes as of late. Thank you so much for making them CC free as well. I understand the challenge and appreciate the effort. They look really great. :D
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th May 2019 at 4:48 AM
Luckily, there doesn't HAVE to be an apocalypse for these buildings to work.

Thanks for all your kind comments.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Apr 2020 at 8:31 PM
Great lot! I was looking exactly for something like this. I'm playing currently in Belladona Cove and I wanted to improve the grungy industrial part of the city. Your lot matches perfectly, is functional, and what's most important, has no CC!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Mar 2021 at 3:46 PM
Your apocalypse starters are really cool, thanks so much! I'm playing a self-imposed Apocalypse-Prosperity combination and it was hard to come up with different-looking apocalyptic starters for all of the families. I've already started but I think I'm going to cheat a little by moving some of the families who I don't like their houses so much.
Theorist
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2021 at 4:57 PM
Nice.
(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 7 characters.)
Niiice.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Nov 2021 at 7:10 AM
Thanks, everyone!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th May 2022 at 3:33 AM
Very cool, thank you!