Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chimney Cottages --no cc--

by Jymn Posted 1st Jun 2019 at 9:31 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2019 at 7:34 PM by Jymn
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Jun 2019 at 9:40 PM
Adorable little houses, thank you
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2019 at 4:21 AM
I am totally crushing on your design aesthetic! Everything looks so full and lived-in, but it's not messy. It's just... I don't know how to put it, but it's like a real home would look. Also super smitten with your lush plant placement -- especially that path around the slide? Adorable! ^_^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2019 at 5:16 AM
You make lovely gardens! Thank you for the inspiration!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2019 at 6:35 PM
These are perfect for my "English country house mystery" neighborhood! Very much appreciate the extensive landscaping, too. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Jun 2019 at 10:36 PM
Well, these are just adorable! Really full of charm, Thanks, Jymn,
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Jun 2019 at 8:21 PM
they're adorable!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Jun 2019 at 6:03 PM
Very nicely done, Jymn! These look like perfect examples of 1920's "bungalow" style houses. Will go great in my "Old Town" hood, many thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Jun 2019 at 5:07 AM
Cool! You know I'd never looked up the actual meaning of the word bungalow until just now? Ya learn somthin everyday
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 12:20 PM
Have to agree with Liz: there are so many perfectly prematched cc sets and recolors out there that it's quite easy and common to create coordinated matching interiors---but it takes a real eye to create mismatched interiors like these that somehow feel even more pleasing and...organic. Very nice, not only on those but on the lovely exteriors and landscaping.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Jun 2019 at 4:26 AM
I really love your style. I just like looking through all the creative things you do without CC. You must have a really cool rl house!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Oct 2020 at 11:12 PM
Thank you for creating new content for Sims 2!