Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pride themed eyeshadows!

by PsychoEulogy Posted 22nd Jun 2019 at 9:07 PM - Updated 28th Feb 2022 at 9:58 PM by PsychoEulogy : typo in title

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 12:43 AM
Hi, I like this a lot. It's very soft and beautiful despite the bright colors.

However, I can't get the folder to open once downloaded. I'm using 7zip. Is there any possibility there's an error with the rar? Would you mind uploading a zip? Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 3:44 AM
These are so pretty, I can't wait to use them! Great job! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 5:22 AM
These are very well done. I love the rainbow one its so beautiful in game
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 7:45 AM Last edited by PsychoEulogy : 23rd Jun 2019 at 7:34 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Taube
Hi, I like this a lot. It's very soft and beautiful despite the bright colors.

However, I can't get the folder to open once downloaded. I'm using 7zip. Is there any possibility there's an error with the rar? Would you mind uploading a zip? Thank you!

So sorry for the late response! I put up a zip file, let me know if that works for you!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PsychoEulogy
So sorry for the late response! I put up a zip file, let me know if that works for you!

Yes, it does! Thanks for putting up the zip. I've had trouble with rars - but only on MTS - since using 7zip on my new computer. I really appreciate you humoring my request! Thanks for the awesome content. <3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 3:32 PM
Love these eyeshadows so much! ❤
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Jul 2019 at 1:55 PM
These are great! Could we possibly get a pansexual flag colored one?