Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Agriculture Major

by PenelopeT Posted 27th Jul 2019 at 3:58 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Jul 2019 at 2:41 AM
Thanks, I needed this. I had been using an Animal science major for my landowners but this is better suited.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Jul 2019 at 5:20 PM
Thank you! It's perfect.
In case people do want to use Larky's but are not in love with the giant apple sculpture, I enabled it to change models. It can be downloaded on my simblr.
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Jul 2019 at 6:55 PM
@joandsarah77 You're welcome. Just sorry it took me this long to get around to uploading it, seeing as I made it back in January with the other batch of majors. Also, I know you use Sun&Moon's crafting stations too. I did a Viticulture & Enology major for my sims that own a winery/make wine using S&M wine making station. So, let me know if you're interested and I'll pass that major along to you as well.

@Sunrader You're very welcome. I actually went looking for your alternate version (using the link you shared on my last major) when I was uploading this, but did not see it on MTS. Could you post a link to the exact spot it can be found on your Tumblr/Simblr...in case someone wants to check it out?

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Needs Coffee
#5 Old 29th Jul 2019 at 12:15 AM
Yes, I would be interested in any majors that follow on from Sun&moon's items. @PenelopeT
Alchemist
#6 Old 29th Jul 2019 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PenelopeT
@Sunrader You're very welcome. I actually went looking for your alternate version (using the link you shared on my last major) when I was uploading this, but did not see it on MTS. Could you post a link to the exact spot it can be found on your Tumblr/Simblr...in case someone wants to check it out?

Here you go. https://sunradersimblr.tumblr.com/p...larkys-semester
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Jul 2019 at 10:59 PM
Thanks @Sunrader!

And @joandsarah77 I sent you a PM.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Needs Coffee
#8 Old 29th Jul 2019 at 11:12 PM
Thanks @PenelopeT :D