Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Criminal Justice Major

by p00jkins Posted 14th May 2005 at 4:07 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th May 2005 at 11:01 PM Last edited by Psion : 16th May 2005 at 1:42 PM. Reason: No need for multiple posts; use the edit button
yay! my dad just finished his masters in criminal justice! lmao I need to know why you have made my major..my mom's major (nurse) and now my dad's..someone's stalking me or this is just freaky! Thanks anyways..ooooo I have a request please please please make a physical therapy one? (no family connection lol)

EDIT: oops sorry I didn't see the majors request thingy. thou shall post my request there
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th May 2005 at 4:24 AM
Hey p00jkins, thanks for making this major!
Secksayhuh, I actually requested this major a few days ago, I dont know if thats why it was made, but I dont think someone is stalking you :P
Anyways, thanks again p00jkins!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th May 2005 at 9:02 PM
lol o I know I was just joking around
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th May 2005 at 6:28 AM
I've been looking for a major like this. Thanks. :D
Forum Resident
#6 Old 27th May 2005 at 6:34 AM
Great Major.. I am going to give it a try.

Thank you for sharing
#7 Old 27th May 2005 at 11:56 PM
My Dad teaches Criminal Justice... so... really cool! Thanks for making it.
Instructor
#8 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 3:00 AM
Default Warning to SimPE Users:

If you download this, do not set Sims to Political Science Major in SimPE. If you do, the following could happen:

1. The Sim you set to Political Science might become unstable. If you click on their career/skill icon to check their progress, it will crash your game.

2. If you tell such a Sim to do anything in a house they are sharing with someone, and you tell that someone else to serve dinner, the game will crash.

3. If you send the Sim with Political Science on a date, the moment the date shows up, the game will crash.

4. Skill-building activity of any kind will make the game crash.

So either set them to Criminal Justice in-game and leave them that way, or delete this download.
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 12:57 PM
i have a little problem after downloading the major, the criminal justice major now has not erased but replaced the original political science major in the main selection menu of majors. i have deleted the criminal justice major from the downloads folder, but still it is there. i can also select both majors with the "majors made easy"-object from mts2.
i really want my original selection menu back! how can i do this?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Dec 2021 at 9:00 PM
Thank you.