Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Century - (No CC) (Furnished & Unfurnished)

by Metamorp Posted 22nd Sep 2019 at 10:52 PM - Updated 23rd Jan 2021 at 2:31 AM by Metamorp

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2019 at 11:36 PM
Thanks! Always nice to have an unfurnished option. I prefer to furnish my way.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2019 at 5:00 AM
Now THIS is mid-century! (I felt like I was almost cheating with calling mine mid-century for the challenge! ) I also really like your non-use of ceiling tiles in the main room... I never remember that that's an option, and it looks great!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2019 at 4:43 PM
Love it! So fun and interesting. Just hope it's built in the desert with that concave roof!
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Sep 2019 at 9:49 AM
This looks like a nice uplload for the mid century theme.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Sep 2019 at 6:05 PM
This is so cool looking! Cant' wait to use this in game!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Sep 2019 at 4:58 PM
Yet another grand looking mid-century marvel, Metamorp. I look foreward to adding it to my (mostly) retro hood. Many thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Oct 2019 at 2:38 AM
Lovely!
Typical
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Oct 2019 at 3:19 PM
Amazing attention to detail.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Apr 2020 at 3:32 AM
This is beautiful! can't wait to play in it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Jan 2021 at 12:25 PM
Sadly, I can't play Sims 2 on my higher end rig no matter what I do but at one point, I had this build in my game and I absolutely love it! I'm building this in Sims 4 at the moment and I hope I have your permission to upload it to the Gallery, crediting you of course ^_^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Jan 2021 at 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ezeliastarpuff
Sadly, I can't play Sims 2 on my higher end rig no matter what I do but at one point, I had this build in my game and I absolutely love it! I'm building this in Sims 4 at the moment and I hope I have your permission to upload it to the Gallery, crediting you of course ^_^

Hi there! I give you permission. I feel honoured! Please send me a message once it's uploaded.

Check out my building creations!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th Jan 2021 at 6:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Metamorp
Hi there! I give you permission. I feel honoured! Please send me a message once it's uploaded.

Awesome pawsome ^_^ It's uploaded on the gallery under my IGN, Cynquilla. And I'm posting it here on MTS with your name on it as well thank you again! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Sep 2021 at 12:37 AM
This has so much character, I love it! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Jan 2022 at 12:14 AM
Awesome job on this one!! I wish I could build that type of house. I can't wait to add this to my game. Thanks so much for sharing this!! :lovestruc: