Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Updated] Bright Magic Balance of Realm of Magic

by Serinion Posted 7th Oct 2019 at 6:11 PM - Updated 31st Oct 2019 at 6:45 PM by Serinion

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Oct 2019 at 8:59 PM
i LOVE these, i'm using them everywhere in my witch house lmao. thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Oct 2019 at 12:40 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Oct 2019 at 1:18 AM
Makin useless useful. Nice!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Oct 2019 at 4:44 AM
Does it work "Off the Grid"?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Oct 2019 at 6:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anonywolf
Does it work "Off the Grid"?

Sorry I don't know, I have not tested.
I think not

Serinion Studio Patreon page
Find in that extra support, some "rewards" with exclusive objects for patron only.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Oct 2019 at 6:01 PM
Love this, thanks for sharing!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Oct 2019 at 10:34 PM
Where can I find those background objects/are you going to post them also? Thanks for this light!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Oct 2019 at 6:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DarthKitsune
Where can I find those background objects/are you going to post them also? Thanks for this light!

Hello, the objects in the background are being created. They will be available on my Patreon page or here depending on how long it will take.

Find in that extra support, some "rewards" with exclusive objects for patron only.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Oct 2019 at 10:47 AM
Great...soo much better. Thank you very much for sharing ;)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Oct 2019 at 2:41 PM
I love this... I usually make something similar with MOO with candles or flowers inside the scale.. is there any chance you'd also make this a stand-alone and not just a replacement?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Oct 2019 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by YourFalseHope
I love this... I usually make something similar with MOO with candles or flowers inside the scale.. is there any chance you'd also make this a stand-alone and not just a replacement?

You can turn off the light if you wants.

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th Oct 2019 at 4:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Serinion
You can turn off the light if you want.

lol true... I do not know what I didn't think of that. its been a bad day for me, sorry.
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Oct 2019 at 1:40 PM
Hi Serinion,

do you have an idea why my lamp does this instead of behaving like in your picture?
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Oct 2019 at 2:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Moddilie
Hi Serinion, do you have an idea why my lamp does this instead of behaving like in your picture?

Hi,
Sorry I have no explanation. On an official game version 1.56.52.1020 everything works perfectly

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Oct 2019 at 2:32 PM
Thank you for the quick reply! I have the same version. I will test if it is a modconflict then!
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Oct 2019 at 4:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Serinion
Hi,
Sorry I have no explanation. On an official game version 1.56.52.1020 everything works perfectly

So I have done the 50/50 method with all my mods for a while now, it seems it is a conflict with one of my own recolor-overrides that I did.
Though it is strange since this isn't the first recolor I did and I don't see the connection between those items. :/
Also atleast once every mod I had was active and the flame of your lamp was where it was supposed to be. And in the next load it was bugged again.

If I don't bother you too much, how did you put the flame there? Maybe if I understand your method to making the lamp, I can figure out my error. Did you only add an object tuning?
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 12th Oct 2019 at 7:08 PM Last edited by Serinion : 12th Oct 2019 at 7:25 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Moddilie
So I have done the 50/50 method with all my mods for a while now, it seems it is a conflict with one of my own recolor-overrides that I did.
Though it is strange since this isn't the first recolor I did and I don't see the connection between those items. :/
Also atleast once every mod I had was active and the flame of your lamp was where it was supposed to be. And in the next load it was bugged again.

If I don't bother you too much, how did you put the flame there? Maybe if I understand your method to making the lamp, I can figure out my error. Did you only add an object tuning?

For this object, the changes are not huge. I added a tuning option only.
And add a function _FX_ in Rig and Slot
You may need to change the position of your _FX_ in the package.
For now I do not really understand how to effectively adjust the position of the effects in the sims 4
After that it is a default replacement.
If you want new color maybe it would be better to create them directly and add it in my package.

Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Oct 2019 at 3:40 PM
I don't know why but when your lamp is not in the game, the basket with spices on the counter stands correctly. When I installed the lamp, the spice basket is under the countertop and you can't put it differently. I blew up the lamp and it's good again.
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Oct 2019 at 7:19 AM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 30th Oct 2019 at 7:04 AM
So not sure if you know this or not but this lamp causes issues base game with the condiment basket. I 50/50'd my entire buy mode cc folder to find it too. I'll include a screenshot of what just having the file in my cc folder did. basically what heniekBo had reported happened to me as well.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 30th Oct 2019 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by YourFalseHope
So not sure if you know this or not but this lamp causes issues base game with the condiment basket. I 50/50'd my entire buy mode cc folder to find it too. I'll include a screenshot of what just having the file in my cc folder did. basically what heniekBo had reported happened to me as well.

I admit that I have no explanation for this problem, especially since I don't understand why the condiment baskets are related to this light.
I will look at it in detail this weekend.
I'll make a non default version of it

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 31st Oct 2019 at 6:25 PM Last edited by Serinion : 31st Oct 2019 at 6:54 PM.
[Updated] 10/31/2019 Now it's not a Default replacement.
The light globe function it's a fantastic light that you can turn on or off.
Magic bright inscription shine in the dark.
And now You can put a small decoration on it
More colors are available
No light position bug and the position of the condiment baskets

Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Nov 2019 at 12:04 PM
Thanks, this is great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th Sep 2020 at 3:40 AM
Very cool!
Page 1 of 2