Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Greymont Bay Matching Terrain Paints

by heaven Posted 17th Oct 2019 at 3:03 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Oct 2019 at 7:44 PM
This is nice to have a terrain that matches the sidewalk tiles in game. Thank you.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Oct 2019 at 8:04 PM
Oh my word, Thank you! The sidewalk terrain paints are perfect, just what I needed
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Oct 2019 at 8:07 PM
Those sidewalk tiles wouldn't happen to match those in other worlds would they? Ones I have now only come in one size and offset.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Oct 2019 at 3:13 PM
A million thank yous from me! I've played the Sims 3 for years and always hated that there were never any terrains to match the sidewalks! I am one happy Sims 3 player now!
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Oct 2019 at 2:14 AM
How close is Greymont Bay to being finished? These screenshots look great and they're not even meant to show off the world! I haven't seen you mention it, but I'm assuming it will be available to download?

(I know this is probably not the place to ask this but I have no idea where else to ask??)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Oct 2019 at 7:15 PM
Excellent! Especially the offset ones, I've wanted that so often! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Jul 2020 at 7:05 AM
Hey Heaven! I'm trying to figure out how to do the same thing for custom terrains I've made for my world. Where can I find information about the appropriate scale for the textures for use in-game? Thanks so much!