Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Crystal of power under a dome

by Serinion Posted 26th Oct 2019 at 9:45 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Oct 2019 at 12:55 PM
looks pretty but might want to show what the special feature is in the screenshots ^^
definitely looks great tho! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Oct 2019 at 4:02 PM
This thing looks awesome and i love it! but think u could make one with different buffs for different colors not just focused?
Thanks for this mod!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Oct 2019 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rigzer
This thing looks awesome and i love it! but think u could make one with different buffs for different colors not just focused?
Thanks for this mod!

Indeed it is possible. sorry it's not in plan for now.

Serinion Studio Patreon page
Find in that extra support, some "rewards" with exclusive objects for patron only.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Oct 2019 at 12:32 AM
~ Does this work OFF the Grid (In other words does it need power to work, will it not work in an OTG lot?)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Oct 2019 at 7:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aussie karima
~ Does this work OFF the Grid (In other words does it need power to work, will it not work in an OTG lot?)

Yes it's works off the grid. no electric power required

Find in that extra support, some "rewards" with exclusive objects for patron only.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Oct 2019 at 11:47 AM
Nice done, I love them very much. Thank you very much for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Nov 2019 at 2:44 AM
Hi, I'm interested in the other cc's we can see in your picture, like the mirror and the rest, did you get them or?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Nov 2019 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sweety2911
Hi, I'm interested in the other cc's we can see in your picture, like the mirror and the rest, did you get them or?

Hi, All these objects are available on my patreon page

Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Nov 2019 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Serinion
Hi, All these objects are available on my patreon page

Thank you for the answer, I'll check it out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Feb 2020 at 6:35 PM
i have been using this site since sims 2, i am not the most social person but I'm not a newb and your post is the first that pointed out that the thanks button (which i thought was decorative) is a like button!! i have a lot of work to do now...... so many favorite cc i need to thank.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 4:29 AM
Default Wonderful!
Wow! Glad I revisited your mods page. You made some great new things I missed while I was in the hospital during this time frame! I know it's kinda late to give you thanks on this. But Thank You for creating and sharing this with us!