Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rug for Christmas

by hippy70 Posted 3rd Dec 2019 at 6:27 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2019 at 9:04 PM
Danke! Kann ich die deutsche und die englische Version gleichzeitig im Spiel haben oder muss ich mich für eine entscheiden? Meine sims leben an den Großen Seen, würden also eher englisch sprechen. Hätte aber trotzdem gern beide Teppiche.

(Thank you! Is it possible to have both the english and the german version in my game or do I have to decide for one? My sims live around the Great Lakes, so they'd be english-speaking. Nevertheless I'd love to have both carpets.)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2019 at 9:55 PM
thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Dec 2019 at 4:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Enki
Danke! Kann ich die deutsche und die englische Version gleichzeitig im Spiel haben oder muss ich mich für eine entscheiden? Meine sims leben an den Großen Seen, würden also eher englisch sprechen. Hätte aber trotzdem gern beide Teppiche.

(Thank you! Is it possible to have both the english and the german version in my game or do I have to decide for one? My sims live around the Great Lakes, so they'd be english-speaking. Nevertheless I'd love to have both carpets.)

Hi,
yes you can take both, I also have both in the game
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Dec 2019 at 8:03 PM
Great Job :)
Scholar
#6 Old 4th Dec 2019 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hippy70
Hi,
yes you can take both, I also have both in the game

Great, thanks