Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cypress (No CC)

by pancake101 Posted 7th Dec 2019 at 12:13 AM - Updated 7th Dec 2019 at 3:48 AM by pancake101
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Dec 2019 at 4:40 AM
Opulent and sophisticated: perfect! Love the attention to details. Browsing through the photos felt like watching a (good) home renovation show. And the lot actually feels playable on top of pretty (it's a rare combination)! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us <3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Dec 2019 at 7:43 AM
This is really a grand house with a perfect layout! Thank you for sharing it with us!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Dec 2019 at 5:16 PM
The extended balcony is good for throwing things at the peasants as they walk past :-) The first house I ever adapted for my nefarious characters had a pool house as a secret exit if the police called...

Another one I'll enjoy exploring.

Thanks
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Dec 2019 at 3:06 PM
I like the portico and the look of the entry with it's 'angled' staircase.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2020 at 11:38 PM
How did you get the staircase to look that that? Great house anyway!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Oct 2023 at 3:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PeterSunshine
How did you get the staircase to look that that? Great house anyway!

I'm not the creator but I know how the stairs where done, the walls where edited the constrainfloorelevation false (CFE) it's not an easy building cheat to use but there are tutorials on youtube that can show you the basics

fire in kitchen starts: everyone in house comes to yell at it!!