Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Schmapple SmacBook Pro - 38 Colors!

by New Era Posted 18th Jan 2020 at 7:58 AM - Updated 22nd Jan 2020 at 2:20 PM by New Era : Fixed Inventory Issue.

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Jan 2020 at 8:24 AM
Thank you for this great - but cheap - laptop. And many, many further thanks for the multitude of colours! It's really perfect!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jan 2020 at 9:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BrittaMA
Thank you for this great - but cheap - laptop. And many, many further thanks for the multitude of colours! It's really perfect!

Thanks! The whole project (including pics), took a few months, but finally got it done. Also, It's cheaper than the high-end desktops, but it's the most expensive Laptop in game.
The specs are also the highest.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Jan 2020 at 9:52 PM
Wow!! I can't wait to try this out!
Looks awesome and i wish more computers could be recolored like this more often.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Jan 2020 at 6:44 AM
Nice Mod.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Jan 2020 at 10:34 PM
Thanks for the colours!!!! Finally something other than boring grey and black
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Jan 2020 at 12:15 AM
Thanks!! I can't wait to try it out!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 21st Jan 2020 at 5:21 AM
I happen to like this laptop a lot, my only problem for it is that it can't be placed inside a sim's inventory, plus the "Put in Inventory" interaction doesn't appear on the object.

Check out my Patreon, I feature Artwork and Short Stories and Bio's about my own Personal Multiverse, as well as some CC I'll share for early release (nothing major right now though, Mainly just recategorized Maxis Content).

Become a Patron!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Jan 2020 at 8:31 PM
I like the colors, but I can't have my sims corrupted by using Apple's computers. Also I too would want the inventory option. If you make a generic brand with the inventory option it would be the bomb!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Jan 2020 at 12:33 AM
Nice colors!

I really appreciate the 1984 Macintosh option. Dad still has his Mac somewhere (he'd love to turn it into a Macquarium) and was a dealer, so he's got the dealer sign/lamp in his home office. I've got an '84 Mac case for my iPhone.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Jan 2020 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Godzilla-Force
I happen to like this laptop a lot, my only problem for it is that it can't be placed inside a sim's inventory, plus the "Put in Inventory" interaction doesn't appear on the object.

Oh, this was my 1st time tuning & I used the tuning from a desktop to change the motives, & I think it changed the inventory option as well... Sorry about that. Thanks for the heads up. I'll update Asap!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Jan 2020 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mendota
I like the colors, but I can't have my sims corrupted by using Apple's computers. Also I too would want the inventory option. If you make a generic brand with the inventory option it would be the bomb!

Lol thanks. I might make a version of the Discover University laptop, in all the colors (since it didn't come with any)...
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Feb 2020 at 2:48 AM
Tried this out in my test save tonight, very nice! (Also, I saw what you did there with the pun! Yes, I realize "Schmapple" is already an in-game appliance brand...but who knew they made laptops, too? )
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Mar 2020 at 1:05 AM
thanks
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Jun 2020 at 11:30 PM
Hi. I downloaded this today and I can't place it on any table. It gives me an error message "Must be placed on specific objects.". I am using a computer table. I also already tried it on several different tables but didn't work. I also tried using "bb.moveobjects on" cheat, but still can't place it. help
Forum Resident
#16 Old 14th Jun 2020 at 3:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by itchann
Hi. I downloaded this today and I can't place it on any table. It gives me an error message "Must be placed on specific objects.". I am using a computer table. I also already tried it on several different tables but didn't work. I also tried using "bb.moveobjects on" cheat, but still can't place it. help

Dang, did one of the recent patches break it? Thanks for the heads up!

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am Starry Might! ~*~