Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

By Request: Stefan and Chad (Adult Versions Added)

by Crmelsimlover Posted 17th May 2005 at 2:22 AM - Updated 17th Jun 2005 at 3:22 PM by Crmelsimlover : Adult versions added for those without Uni.

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th May 2005 at 6:02 AM
Wow Thank you *downloads*
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th May 2005 at 1:04 PM
I can't see the pictures, only red x's
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th May 2005 at 1:22 PM
would love to see them
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th May 2005 at 1:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by raynuss
I can't see the pictures, only red x's

I think the site is playing up again....i dont see any pics in any posts right now....it may get better later and Crmelsimlover im looking forward to seeing ur sims once the site pics r back up and running:D

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.- (Albert Einstein) " Simillion Homes 2 & Simillion Homes & Simmillion Hair InSimenator
Forum Resident
#6 Old 17th May 2005 at 2:30 PM Last edited by AnnieBonnie : 18th May 2005 at 3:32 AM.
Thank you so much, Crmelsimlover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll post pics as soon as the site is ok for me to download them... :howdy:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th May 2005 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sgoobysnacks29
I think the site is playing up again....i dont see any pics in any posts right now....it may get better later and Crmelsimlover im looking forward to seeing ur sims once the site pics r back up and running:D

Thanks, sgoobysnacks! I posted their photos so everyone can see them.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th May 2005 at 3:58 PM
Wow, that second guy is a looker!
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th May 2005 at 4:15 PM
I have a question maybe you could answer it for me Crmelsimlover. Since Stefan was born in game how do you go about packaging him?

BTW Stefan and Chad are handsome looking sims I will download them when the downloads and thumbnails images get turned back on, thanks.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th May 2005 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmerinLalaLand
I have a question maybe you could answer it for me Crmelsimlover. Since Stefan was born in game how do you go about packaging him?

BTW Stefan and Chad are handsome looking sims I will download them when the downloads and thumbnails images get turned back on, thanks.

Simmer, all I did was use Sim Surgery in SimPE and exported Stefan into Body Shop. Then I cloned him and packaged him.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th May 2005 at 5:44 PM
WOW!! very impressive Crmelsimlover :D

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.- (Albert Einstein) " Simillion Homes 2 & Simillion Homes & Simmillion Hair InSimenator
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th May 2005 at 5:53 PM
awesome guys! thanks for sharing :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th May 2005 at 6:02 PM
Thanks alot for the info on it. Hopefully if it works you shall see some of my sims in the downloads section soon .
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th May 2005 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kittyuk
Wow, that second guy is a looker!

He IS! Beautiful work. :yippee:

Bra problem är inte dåliga problem.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 17th May 2005 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmerinLalaLand
Thanks alot for the info on it. Hopefully if it works you shall see some of my sims in the downloads section soon .

Well, it apparently works because that's how I did it. One thing though, when you export your sim, their character file will show up in Body Shop. After you clone them, get rid of the character file or else you'll have problems loading your Body Shop later on.

I look forward to seeing your uploads!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 17th May 2005 at 6:56 PM
I love them! *hugs* thanks a lot for theeeese really cute guys:D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th May 2005 at 12:14 PM
*whisels* they're hot :D
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th May 2005 at 8:46 PM
Wow 1 is really hot, kinda wish I was a sim...lol
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th May 2005 at 11:55 PM
Yum! Thank you very much for sharing your goodies.
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th May 2005 at 12:19 AM
Thank U Much! They Look Great
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th May 2005 at 2:29 AM
Wow! I think I drooled a little.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 18th May 2005 at 5:18 AM
Ok what did i do with my Drip Bib? *Droooooooool* Chad is Awesome! They both look Great. Thank You for Sharing!
Test Subject
#23 Old 18th May 2005 at 5:19 AM
:wow: Drooled a little bit I think not. I had to change my shirt after those pics THANK YOU THANK YOU soo much for those they are great. Can't wait for my sims to :bump: into them in the game and see them :jaw: and :omg: lol anyway thank you again and keep up the Great work! :howdy:

Remember "Not all men are annoying, Some of us are dead."
Instructor
#24 Old 18th May 2005 at 7:40 AM
thank you i love both guys!!!!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 18th May 2005 at 8:01 AM Last edited by thiskittyclawz : 18th May 2005 at 8:02 AM. Reason: spelling boo boo
Ok, where's my towel? I need to wipe the sweat from my brow because it just got REALLY hot in here! Good job!

What's wrong? Don't you sing dong ding dong?
Page 1 of 3