Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Acting Career Gig Booster

by gettp Posted 4th Feb 2020 at 5:11 PM - Updated 7th Mar 2024 at 4:30 PM by gettp

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 4th Feb 2020 at 5:39 PM
Note: This won't fix the bug, but it will make it more likely you'll get gold on a performance. At least until Maxis fixes the problem.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Feb 2020 at 11:17 AM
You are so wonderful for this! Thank you!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Feb 2020 at 8:58 PM
Thank you so much! <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 12:42 AM
Thank you! I can't believe how these bugs keep happening and EA takes forever to address them xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Mar 2020 at 1:33 AM
Thank you for this since EA only cares about money and doesn't care about this.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Apr 2020 at 4:28 PM
The mod is no longer needed to fix the Acting gig bug as that was fixed in the recent patch to 1.62.67.1020.

However, I will leave the mod up as it gives a boost to acting gig performance levels. Might still be useful to some.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Apr 2020 at 8:29 PM
Will this help fix the issue with the acting careers caused by the latest patch? Error seems to be ANY loading screens or saves between the audition and the gig will mean your sim never attends the gig.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Apr 2020 at 4:25 PM
This is definitely useful for always getting gold in spite of the safe options. xD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th May 2020 at 3:33 AM Last edited by gettp : 1st Jun 2020 at 2:58 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by 2Yammy4U
Will this help fix the issue with the acting careers caused by the latest patch? Error seems to be ANY loading screens or saves between the audition and the gig will mean your sim never attends the gig.

Unfortunately not. However there is a mod that DOES fix it:

https://thefreshsims.tumblr.com/tagged/mymods

However, I should note that this mod does generate MCCC LE errors. It doesn't appear to break gameplay, just generates an LE error.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th May 2020 at 9:05 PM
Thank you so much, not only for your mod but for posting the link to the mod that will fix the gig bug. I was ready to stop playing my actor sim altogether.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th May 2021 at 10:05 AM
Still working?
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th May 2022 at 12:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chet R. Chase
Still working?

I'll give it try cause I'm looking for more ways for an acting career