Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 8th Mar 2020 at 7:04 PM
I'm still doing stuff in game. Here is a new set of Makeovers! So much fun for me

https://imgur.com/a/72HMi7M
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 10th Mar 2020 at 10:48 PM
A few more makeovers--

https://imgur.com/a/G5XKxUQ
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#28 Old 11th Mar 2020 at 5:27 PM
I second that...

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#29 Old 11th Mar 2020 at 7:09 PM

Actually, no - wrong meme:

The only reason I can think is all the money piled up from being invested in half of sunset valley's town commercial lots. It did caught me by surprized, as usually things like these are notified in the form of messages What did without saving is spending it on the other remainder lots my sims can afford, which left them back to 1k. FAccording what I picked up on google, this could very well be the bug where the money is handed based on the cars that available are in buy mode section for no appearant reason.

Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 3:53 PM
Here's a few more makeovers that I wanted to share. Not much else to do as it's a dreary/rainy day and stuck inside anyway.

https://imgur.com/a/rjaXWiT
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 23rd Mar 2020 at 11:28 PM
One thing I like to do is create new legacies. Sure, my saves list might be just a tad bit overwhelming for me, but it's just so much fun? I start from one sim and go onwards, taking pictures along the way so I can look back on them and reminisce. It's even more fun when you're doing a challenge along with it. There always seems to be new stories to be had in the Sims 3, and I don't think that will ever get old for me.
Test Subject
#32 Old 29th Mar 2020 at 6:05 PM
I usually try to create buildings very similar to real constructions, for example, garden sheds.It's difficult to complete in TheSims3, though. Everything looks super unnatural at least in my version of the Sims. I've heard there are special sets of furniture adapted from the world-famous stores in TheSims4. Although I want to make my creations as realistic as possible, I don't like how TheSims4 looks like, especially the map
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 29th Mar 2020 at 9:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GardenSim
I usually try to create buildings very similar to real constructions, for example, garden sheds.It's difficult to complete in TheSims3, though. Everything looks super unnatural at least in my version of the Sims. I've heard there are special sets of furniture adapted from the world-famous stores in TheSims4. Although I want to make my creations as realistic as possible, I don't like how TheSims4 looks like, especially the map

If you google Sims 3 Garden Sheds, you will find 3 or 4 ready built and kind of cute sheds
Test Subject
#34 Old 30th Mar 2020 at 12:11 AM
@KatyFernlily, please don't stop posting your renovations! I love them!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#35 Old 30th Mar 2020 at 12:55 AM
Probably didn't mention, but I like experimenting with mechanics and see what discoveries I can find from them.b
Quote: Originally posted by LittleCheshire
One thing I like to do is create new legacies. Sure, my saves list might be just a tad bit overwhelming for me, but it's just so much fun? I start from one sim and go onwards, taking pictures along the way so I can look back on them and reminisce. It's even more fun when you're doing a challenge along with it. There always seems to be new stories to be had in the Sims 3, and I don't think that will ever get old for me.

That's why I prefer playing with one household and create stories from the generations onward.

Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 30th Mar 2020 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tumnu5
@KatyFernlily, please don't stop posting your renovations! I love them!
\

Thank you so much /blush :D
Test Subject
#37 Old 31st Mar 2020 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KatyFernlily
If you google Sims 3 Garden Sheds, you will find 3 or 4 ready built and kind of cute sheds

I've just googled it and really found a few pretty sheds. They impressed me with their lifelikeness. I can't imagine one can make such a good-looking shed. Looking at mine, I understand that there's always room for improvement)))
Thanks a lot =*
Top Secret Researcher
#38 Old 31st Mar 2020 at 9:39 PM
Some of the sheds are deco only, fyi ; )
Page 2 of 2