Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Goro-Nadaka: Fortified curved-roof pagoda

by en7en Posted 18th May 2005 at 4:57 AM - Updated 22nd May 2006 at 6:02 PM by en7en

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th May 2005 at 5:33 AM Last edited by kitanazworld : 18th May 2005 at 6:33 AM.
ooh! i can't wait to give this a shot! I will let cha know how it goes! Looks wonderful!

K, all tested, and it's so pretty! I especially love the pool!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th May 2005 at 5:50 AM
I take this one too. good work.
Sorted out the wall problem with the gaps over the window by using as sugested Numenor walls TXT but still have to redo the wall just to rub the games nose in it that this is the way it has to be, thank you for the guidance
#4 Old 18th May 2005 at 6:15 AM
:kami: I like it. I just plain like the originality. Good Job and i can't wait to see more :kami:
Mad Poster
#5 Old 18th May 2005 at 7:09 AM
I like the theme...
& its look...

Thanks 4 sharing it
Forum Resident
#6 Old 18th May 2005 at 9:30 AM
This is just marvellous! Great work! I guess I have to think about doing some japanese objects... :D

happy simming,
Xanathon

Xanathon's Laboratory :: WishList

.: Do not harass me with requests via PM, you will only get ignored :.
.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th May 2005 at 10:18 AM
I love all your work, you do great japanese style houses! Keep it up ^-^
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th May 2005 at 1:09 PM
simply wonderful. i'll download any house made by you.
thanks for so many great houses.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 18th May 2005 at 7:20 PM
very nice, by the way, could you make a japanese style 3x3 terrain house? i have a jap family that needs a home!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th May 2005 at 7:27 AM
wow! i m always admiring your uploads with oohs and aahs. this is the best. u r the best.
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th May 2005 at 2:56 PM
You've done more! Yay! Thanks so much for your time experimenting to figure out ways to make these types of homes. The pics look gorgeous; off to download this and Harishima.

-Moss
Field Researcher
#12 Old 28th May 2005 at 2:38 AM
I have a section of LeTour with many of your houses likes these. For as big as this lot is, there isn't a ton of room but I have one couple living in it and it is great for parties.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th May 2005 at 5:04 AM
Bippy, and everyone: If you could post pics of how you're using my lots, or how you've customized them, that would make my day!
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 10:16 AM
Thanx! :banana:

Yerni
Field Researcher
#15 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 4:34 AM
Sorry for the slow response, I had to close down my hood and start another one. I have all of your Padgoda's up in my new custom college town.

Here are a few pictures I have:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v99/t...ebippy/padgoda/
Banned
#16 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 1:56 PM
Thank you~!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 4:35 PM
wow!! this is nice!
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 3:43 PM
Fantastic you are the best
this is just what i was loking for
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 5:04 PM
This Pagoda is absolutely perfect. I used it for the set of my 30 Seconds to Mars music videos of 'From Yesterday' I just changed the color a bit, but thank you so much for making it. If you want to see the video you can find it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b0QQvaFFFI

Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 9:59 PM
ASQ_Sabi: Wow! That is amazing work. Glad I could contribute!

en7en - "that pagoda guy..."
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 5:42 PM
Thanks . and again, your pagoda was perfect

Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 8:43 AM
I like this and many of your other lots based on their creativity, but this is not at all a pagoda.
Test Subject
#23 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 3:01 AM
It's not letting me use it. I downloaded it and it said it was successfully installed, but I don't see it in the game. Please help!

Come to me, clouds. May you rise as an evil storm, born to rip them open. Let the cover of night bear witness. Destroy those who resist so they shall harm me not. Let the blood of many cleanse me, preserving beauty eternal, I pray you.
Mad Poster
#24 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 5:50 AM
I really liked the look of this lot and the pagoda look is impressive. Unfortunately it's unplayable in game due to the roof not keeping out the rain. There are giant holes in the ceiling and all my Sims do is stop to whine about the rain getting into their house.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 6:37 PM
Nice job! it's totally great!