Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Motive Mobile Rebalanced & Occult-safe

by YamiTheDragon Posted 14th Mar 2020 at 6:56 PM

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Jun 2020 at 9:31 PM
I'm so glad to have come to check TS3 mods!! Thank you for this one!! Definitely something to try!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Dec 2020 at 6:42 AM
Is it possible to write conditions for a certain occult with their needs, which maximize.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Mar 2021 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whiteman-Dara
Is it possible to write conditions for a certain occult with their needs, which maximize.

Depends on which occult needs we're talking. From what I can tell, a lot of occult motives are just regular motives with a different name/description/images.

Iirc, during my testing I found that:
Hunger => also includes Vampire Thirst / Simbot Scrap Reserves
Hygiene => also includes Plantsim Water motive

The occult-specific needs that I know of and that would be relevant for this mod are:
MermaidDermalHydration => Hydration (Mermaids only)
BatteryPower => Battery Power (Plumbots only)
Maintenence => Maintenance (Plumbots only)
CatScratch => Scratching (Cats only)
DogDestruction => Destruction (Dog only)

Anything more specific than this, you'd probably need to attach a new script (I think?) to the Motive Mobile object, although sadly I don't have any experience with that.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Oct 2021 at 7:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by YamiTheDragon
Depends on which occult needs we're talking. From what I can tell, a lot of occult motives are just regular motives with a different name/description/images.

Iirc, during my testing I found that:
Hunger => also includes Vampire Thirst / Simbot Scrap Reserves
Hygiene => also includes Plantsim Water motive

The occult-specific needs that I know of and that would be relevant for this mod are:
MermaidDermalHydration => Hydration (Mermaids only)
BatteryPower => Battery Power (Plumbots only)
Maintenence => Maintenance (Plumbots only)
CatScratch => Scratching (Cats only)
DogDestruction => Destruction (Dog only)

Anything more specific than this, you'd probably need to attach a new script (I think?) to the Motive Mobile object, although sadly I don't have any experience with that.

I mean the maximum toilet motive for everyone except mummies and plantsims. Also for the remaining motives.