Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bespoke Lot Pack II - 5 Houses

by Honeywell Posted 5th May 2020 at 2:14 AM - Updated 5th Nov 2022 at 5:36 PM by Honeywell : Added a 5th house

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th May 2020 at 4:22 AM
Beautiful houses, well done.. thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th May 2020 at 8:11 AM
Ooh-la-la! Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th May 2020 at 6:28 PM
I love your Bespoke homes! Thank you for building us more. <3
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th May 2020 at 1:54 AM
Congrats! Really nice!! ) How did you make the height of the foundation of two steps?
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th May 2020 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ethanmcgregor
Congrats! Really nice!! ) How did you make the height of the foundation of two steps?

Hi Ethan. I used Mootilda's grid adjuster for the foundations. There's info/tutorials in the grid adjuster thread and Shastakiss has a really good "little deck" tutorial at Sims 2 Artists if you wanted to give that a try.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 7th May 2020 at 3:05 PM
Beautiful homes!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th May 2020 at 7:26 PM
Great, great works Real fan of your bespoke series!!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 1st Jun 2020 at 6:15 AM
Is the invisible greenhouse roof really required? I thought it was a separate object, but apparently it's a default replacement of some kind that makes all greenhouse walls and roof invisible, which I don't want.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Jun 2020 at 12:23 PM
Very good houses! I love the Bespoke Houses series so much
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Jun 2020 at 1:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
Is the invisible greenhouse roof really required? I thought it was a separate object, but apparently it's a default replacement of some kind that makes all greenhouse walls and roof invisible, which I don't want.

It's required if you want the houses to look like the pictures. If you don't have the invisible default replacement you'll need to do delete the greenhouse roof pieces.
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Jul 2020 at 5:18 PM
These are beautiful houses! However I had a problem with the Silver Moss Cape: my sims can't enter the suite, how can I solve this?
Theorist
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Jul 2020 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gabs28
These are beautiful houses! However I had a problem with the Silver Moss Cape: my sims can't enter the suite, how can I solve this?

Hi Gabs28, I'm sorry! There's 2 pieces of roof trim that's causing the problem--if you delete the middle and end pieces of trim on the right gable (see pic below) that will fix it. I updated the bespoke build set so if you download the update you can place new trim and your sims will be able to enter the suite with the roof trim in place.

I also updated the lot file on this post to include the fix so if you prefer you can re-download the lot and your sims will be able to use the new house without you needing to do anything to fix it. Thanks for letting me know!
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Jun 2021 at 5:02 AM
Thank you all of the houses are beautiful :)