Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Clare Brydon

by WatermelonSandal Posted 13th Jun 2020 at 9:13 PM - Updated 10th Aug 2020 at 4:39 PM by WatermelonSandal

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Jun 2020 at 5:20 AM
What a cutie! <3
Inventor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2020 at 11:22 PM
Hello!! She is lovely, but the link to the default skin takes you to a non default version. please, where can i find the default skin? Thank you!
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Jun 2020 at 6:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RedMallie
Hello!! She is lovely, but the link to the default skin takes you to a non default version. please, where can i find the default skin? Thank you!

Unfortunately I don't know for certain - I'm pretty sure you could try Ephemera's website but their links take you to a file hosting site that you have to register to use. There might be something in this SFS directory: https://simfileshare.net/folder/64775/
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Jun 2020 at 2:43 PM
Thank you for checking and for that link!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Aug 2020 at 7:28 AM
I feel like your sims fall into the good version of the uncanny valley (is that a thing? I don't know...)- they simultaneously look realistic/believable, but still fit seamlessly into the not-so-realistic looking world of sims 3. They're lovely!
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Aug 2020 at 8:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by garbagedad
I feel like your sims fall into the good version of the uncanny valley (is that a thing? I don't know...)- they simultaneously look realistic/believable, but still fit seamlessly into the not-so-realistic looking world of sims 3. They're lovely!

Thanks, I think I managed to get a nice balance between realistic and Sim-styled. I suppose there could be a good version of the uncanny valley in this case.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Nov 2020 at 3:22 PM
Being in a conflict between two complete opposites is something I can relate to. Also I like her hair.