Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Occult Hybrid Unlocker & Stabilizer

by TwelfthDoctor1 Posted 18th Jun 2020 at 5:10 PM - Updated 22nd Mar 2023 at 6:17 PM by TwelfthDoctor1 : Version 1.6

135 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 95 Feedback Posts, 39 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 6
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Jun 2020 at 5:35 PM
How come the files are labelled as outdated?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jun 2020 at 5:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by moomooho
How come the files are labelled as outdated?

Update 1 is released so You will have to download the U1 labelled files.

Edit: I have removed the old files to avoid confusion.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Jun 2020 at 11:04 PM
Not entirely sure what this does, but I have a few hybrid sims in my worlds, so I approve.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 9:55 AM
I didn't understand this entirely, but I would like to have a special occult, and that is like a siren, a mermaid that has has thirst bar like vampire and feeds on sims, and that are very charming and will make Sims love them like instant when meeting or being seen, and that also can cast spells like spellcasters. Do you believe this mod will be difficult to create? I am thinking of it as a gameplay trait for mermaids maybe, to unlock the vampire parts, but I am not sure if the spellcasters things should be included if possible and if that is realistic. Maybe the mermaids could get this trait if visiting a sage and they can turn them. I think the spellcasters things would be the pro but the downside of this would be the thirst. So they can't just have positive outcome of being a spellcaster-mermaid, they need to become a siren to do so. I am not sure if I will try to create this mod myself, but I wanted to ask if occult are difficult to mod, I have never done things with script but it might work out only with tunings? Just ideas, not sure I will do anything at all yet.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 11:29 AM
Just installed this! Cannot wait to try it! been wanting a Mermaid / Caster hybrid! Super thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 11:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sweet_lilja
I didn't understand this entirely, but I would like to have a special occult, and that is like a siren, a mermaid that has has thirst bar like vampire and feeds on sims, and that are very charming and will make Sims love them like instant when meeting or being seen, and that also can cast spells like spellcasters. Do you believe this mod will be difficult to create? I am thinking of it as a gameplay trait for mermaids maybe, to unlock the vampire parts, but I am not sure if the spellcasters things should be included if possible and if that is realistic. Maybe the mermaids could get this trait if visiting a sage and they can turn them. I think the spellcasters things would be the pro but the downside of this would be the thirst. So they can't just have positive outcome of being a spellcaster-mermaid, they need to become a siren to do so. I am not sure if I will try to create this mod myself, but I wanted to ask if occult are difficult to mod, I have never done things with script but it might work out only with tunings? Just ideas, not sure I will do anything at all yet.

I know that there is already a sirens mod, but not on MTS. You can go and have a look at it if it is what you are finding for: https://www.patreon.com/zer0_/posts...20Living%20Mods
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 3:38 PM
we really need such thing to be added as game content one day, good thing such modders as you make mods so far
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 4:00 PM
Just yesterday, I had to decide if my mermaid sim wanted to abandon her fins for spellcaster powers... Very cool, thanks!
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TwelfthDoctor1
I know that there is already a sirens mod, but not on MTS. You can go and have a look at it if it is what you are finding for: https://www.patreon.com/zer0_/posts...20Living%20Mods

Thank you, I actually follow Zero, but I have been busy and miss things sometimes. Great, then I don't need to create my own. Can these sirens become spellcasters if using your mod, or will it break?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Jun 2020 at 6:16 PM
Thanks for making this mod, I was wanting a servo spellcaster and now I can have one!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 5:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sweet_lilja
Thank you, I actually follow Zero, but I have been busy and miss things sometimes. Great, then I don't need to create my own. Can these sirens become spellcasters if using your mod, or will it break?

Based on my tests, It should work fine.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Jun 2020 at 10:43 AM
still, it does not give option to manage points for both vampire and wizard (or I missed something?) I still can make vamp/wizard hybrid without mods: 1st is best become vampire and focus on skills, then once you're done equipping wizard trait and then just like in your mod I only see wizard skills to manage but it does not make issue cuz sim can be vampire and wizard at once, only side effect is dark from which disappears from cas but I find it useless, in fact it was annoying my vampire sim been turning everytime while using vampire skills....
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Jun 2020 at 11:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DreadfulButterfly
still, it does not give option to manage points for both vampire and wizard (or I missed something?) I still can make vamp/wizard hybrid without mods: 1st is best become vampire and focus on skills, then once you're done equipping wizard trait and then just like in your mod I only see wizard skills to manage but it does not make issue cuz sim can be vampire and wizard at once, only side effect is dark from which disappears from cas but I find it useless, in fact it was annoying my vampire sim been turning everytime while using vampire skills....

For Dark Form deletion, you can blame EA for that. For Vampire-Spellcaster Hybrids, Spellcaster Perks Panel can be access from the Needs Panel, as for Vampire Perks, you will need a mod to access the perk panel. I already linked the mod to use in the mod description.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Jun 2020 at 4:51 PM
Does this mod work?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 26th Jun 2020 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blackcanary1988
Does this mod work?

Currently the mod works on Version 1.63
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Jul 2020 at 8:32 PM
Amazing thank you!!!! <3 V''''''V <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Aug 2020 at 3:17 PM
This is cool!! Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 29th Aug 2020 at 5:04 AM
If you have all but university, will the mod still work?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 29th Aug 2020 at 7:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Green1Chaos
If you have all but university, will the mod still work?

Yes it will still work.

Downloads for my mods (and mods not listed on MTS) can also be found at my Blog:

Tumblr

For Bug/Issues report here: Discord Server
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 30th Aug 2020 at 6:57 PM
Okay, thank you. Am waiting for whatever bugs are left before I get University. But thanks for getting back with me.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 4:32 AM
Thanks for this mod! Is it still working with the new Sept 2020 update? Thanks again
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 5:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Luvs2Read
Thanks for this mod! Is it still working with the new Sept 2020 update? Thanks again

It should most likely work on 1.66. I'll dc and put up a post later on.

Downloads for my mods (and mods not listed on MTS) can also be found at my Blog:

Tumblr

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 9:39 PM
It stopped working on mine. Can an update be made?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Green1Chaos
It stopped working on mine. Can an update be made?

Well...what broke? Because other mods can override the tunings and displace the mod.

Tumblr

Page 1 of 6