Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Football Field for University

by grizzlyoflight Posted 20th May 2005 at 11:21 PM - Updated 26th May 2005 at 10:47 PM by grizzlyoflight

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st May 2005 at 11:15 AM
thanks for doing in sims 2 pack
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st May 2005 at 5:58 PM
I usually put them in rar form....didn't this time because I kinda forgot to. Glad to have helped one person though.
#4 Old 26th May 2005 at 12:26 AM
i´m sure my sims will love it.
they are all addicted =P
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th May 2005 at 12:46 AM
Very nice. Do you think you could show a pic of the whole field, or a overhead pic. I would appricate it.

"If you can't be a team player, at least be a shield".-Pvt. Gregory O' Malley
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th May 2005 at 2:53 AM
Will do soon.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th May 2005 at 5:25 AM
Wow this is great. Thanks.

Too bad we don't have animation yet, otherwise we could create animation of sims playing football. :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 2:50 PM
I can only dl sims2pack...YAY
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 2:55 AM
Love it. Wish I had More Like it.
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 11:33 PM
Is the field only for the EP? I mean, can it be used on just TS2 as well, or will it just not show up?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 7:11 AM
Sorry to have taken so long to reply. It was made in University so, I will hesitently say you need Uni...though I am really not sure.

As for an overhead shot, where the lots are I can't really get a good angle
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 4:57 AM
here's the 2nd person that say's thanks for the sim pack you have done a good job.

walk beside me an just be my friend
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 3:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sexi_Schizo
Is the field only for the EP? I mean, can it be used on just TS2 as well, or will it just not show up?

While I've not tested this, I would stick my neck out and say that without Nightlife, you won't be able to get the full benefit of this, because it spans TWO Lots, and without NL you can only see the Lot on which you're currently simming...

...Unless, without my knowledge, the recent Patches for TS2 and Uni brought in this feature.

However, in Neighborhood view, I'm guessing it ought to look fine with any version.

It's a very nice idea, and the stands either side are wicked... but I would say that it COULD look much better with some custom floor tiles to give an illustration of finer hash marks for every yard.

I'm not saying this as a criticism of the idea, nor the work you've already done. I'm VERY impressed, but I just think it's worth giving some thought to how, with a little bit of work, it COULD be even better.

With your consent, I may very well DL and install this Lot, and then work on producing the Floor Tiles to fit, although I should stress that I've never used Homecrafter before, so it may be some time before I have cracked it.

Also, I have friends staying here all weekend - due here anytime in the next half-hour - so I won't get a chance to start until Tuesday at the earliest.

But, since you said in the first post that we are welcome to improve on this, I'd like to give it a go, if that's ok?

Meantime, I'd like to express my thanks to you for sharing this. It's a great idea, and very well put together. I just think a little bit of tweaking could make it even better.

Many thanks.