Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New World - Empty hood+Business suburb Scifi-fantasy NoCC

by the_sim_of_manu Posted 24th Jun 2020 at 4:30 PM - Updated 1st Mar 2022 at 7:45 AM by the_sim_of_manu

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Jun 2020 at 6:58 PM
Very original! Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Jun 2020 at 12:17 AM
This is so lovingly made. I can't wait to mod it with some of Psychosim's starry skyboxes.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Jun 2020 at 10:01 PM
snatched so fast the buildings are all tilted from the earthquake. Do you ;think you will make a shopping hood version of this?

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Jun 2020 at 8:08 AM
This looks beautiful! Love this! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Jun 2020 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1
snatched so fast the buildings are all tilted from the earthquake. Do you ;think you will make a shopping hood version of this?

Thanks @smorbie1 , I'm glad that you asked, I was thinking about it, I have uploaded a Shooping suburb version, I hope that all of you are enjoying the hood
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Jun 2020 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
This is so lovingly made. I can't wait to mod it with some of Psychosim's starry skyboxes.

Thanks a lot everybody!! Hey @DigitalSympathies that would be awesome, if you post it somewhere, please I'll love to see how cool it looks

Same for everyone!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Jun 2020 at 5:31 PM
Thanks for the business version. Ima grab it. But when you add the characters, they won't translate to a business version, so at that time, please consider a shopping version, so I can have the simmies, too. Thank you so much. This is really great!
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Jun 2020 at 2:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1

I think you can. They said you can add it to BWV in the programme files.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Jul 2020 at 10:17 AM
Gorgous work! This world is looking much better without Zarathustra's lots. I think they were kindaaa.... out of place.
Regards Vic ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Jul 2020 at 4:00 AM
This is an amazing neighborhood! Thank you so much for sharing! I hope to see more neighborhood creations from you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Dec 2020 at 1:25 PM
thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Apr 2021 at 9:54 PM
Wow, an amazing amount of work here! Thank you for sharing. My goal is to one day have a sci-fi hood and this will certainly help in that regard.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Mar 2022 at 7:44 AM
In case anyone want a Downtown or Suburb for New world here is my Scifi Megacity hood CAPITELLO - I'm so tired of trying to upload it here so just in case you want you can find it in my tumblr: https://thesimofmanu.tumblr.com/pos...y-main-hood-and