Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxed Skills, Restaurant, Retail, Vet Now with Teens

by spgm69 Posted 27th Jul 2020 at 10:17 AM - Updated 6th Nov 2022 at 11:31 AM by spgm69

67 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Jul 2020 at 4:32 AM
Thanks! Now I can play with my bakery with ease!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jul 2020 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rockopeaches
Thanks! Now I can play with my bakery with ease!

You are welcome
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Jul 2020 at 3:42 PM
Restaurants in Sims 4 are a joke, but this surely helps. Thanks a bunch for it.
Nice to know you're back to modding.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jul 2020 at 5:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dikosay

I agree so many problems with them, I'm working on a few things hopefully to improve them
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Jul 2020 at 6:08 PM
Very useful!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Jul 2020 at 3:58 AM Last edited by spgm69 : 1st Aug 2020 at 3:59 AM.
Default Maxed Restaurant
Quote: Originally posted by dikosay

I have now made a Maxed restaurant which will now see less musical chairs with the customer and more like a real restaurant and the staff work much faster. Only left to sort out the NAPs which make the customers move too much, personally I don't go in to a restaurant and kiss strangers then do some push ups Also the restaurant starts at 5 Stars with 5 Star customers. Out Now
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Jul 2020 at 6:35 PM
Oh thank you, thank you. I have been wanting this for a long time.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Aug 2020 at 3:45 PM
Thanks so much for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 5:40 AM
This is awesome thanks! will you be doing a 5 star vet and or retail shop anytime soon?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 3:01 PM Last edited by spgm69 : 2nd Aug 2020 at 7:54 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by melinda1298
This is awesome thanks! will you be doing a 5 star vet and or retail shop anytime soon?

Hi Yes I'm currently working on this. I have made a 5 Star vet already and will post this tonight and then it should be approved in the next few days. Now posted
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Aug 2020 at 6:18 PM
Default What has this mod have to do with Cats and Dogs?
Hey I noticed it says this mod needs the cats and dogs dlc. I don't see what this mod has to do with that pack. Can you explain?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 11th Aug 2020 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by qwertypdeb
Hey I noticed it says this mod needs the cats and dogs dlc. I don't see what this mod has to do with that pack. Can you explain?

Hey, if you are going to use the vets. The same as Dine Out for running a restaurant and Get to Work for a retail store
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Aug 2020 at 2:28 PM
Hi I just downloaded this mod, and while I love it, I was wondering if it was possible to have this as separate downloads? Because you can't pay for training in retail, so with retail I would use this. But with restaurants/vets I actually like paying for training. It gives me something to do XD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Aug 2020 at 3:10 PM Last edited by spgm69 : 11th Aug 2020 at 4:35 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by KittyLove17
Hi I just downloaded this mod, and while I love it, I was wondering if it was possible to have this as separate downloads? Because you can't pay for training in retail, so with retail I would use this. But with restaurants/vets I actually like paying for training. It gives me something to do XD

HI, I could separate each of the maxed skills and upload them. Done now in downloads
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Aug 2020 at 12:27 AM
Thanks very much <3
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 4:35 AM
Thanks SO much for this mod! Is it by any chance still working with the Sept 2020 update? Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Luvs2Read
Thanks SO much for this mod! Is it by any chance still working with the Sept 2020 update? Thanks!

This is now updated for v1.66
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 11:06 PM
Default Thank you so much!
Quote: Originally posted by spgm69
This is now updated for v1.66

Thank you SO much for the update!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 24th Sep 2020 at 2:58 PM
Will be watching and waiting for that combination of this plus the ability to have dining groups of 4, 5, or 6! Thanks for saving the Dine Out pack! <3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 24th Sep 2020 at 3:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simstherapy
Will be watching and waiting for that combination of this plus the ability to have dining groups of 4, 5, or 6! Thanks for saving the Dine Out pack! <3

The 4,5 and 6 groups are now out

https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=646756
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Oct 2020 at 5:10 PM
Awesome mod, never thought I needed this c:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 8:19 PM
Update for version 1.68
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Nov 2020 at 5:01 PM
when i pull up staff menu none are max. did i do something wrong
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 19th Nov 2020 at 11:14 AM Last edited by spgm69 : 19th Nov 2020 at 11:29 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Sassyb
when i pull up staff menu none are max. did i do something wrong

Ok that's strange as its working for me, are you updated to version 1.68? and which download did you use?

I have just quickly checked all restaurant, retail and vet and it mod is working as it should, please give a bit more info like what business its not working on? have you used a mod to increase staff before?, have you tried the mod with no other mods running? anything so we can narrow the issue you having
Page 1 of 3