Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pokemod By Leljas: Play as Lopunny and/or Zoroark from Pokemon!

by Leljas Posted 2nd Sep 2020 at 4:43 PM - Updated 7th Aug 2023 at 9:10 PM by Leljas : Small description edit to prep for the next mod!

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2020 at 6:03 PM
creepy...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2020 at 3:58 PM
nice didn't know anything like this existed for the sims 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Sep 2020 at 11:59 PM
Is it possible to do charizard and its mega evolutions?
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Sep 2020 at 9:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by adelino1951
Is it possible to do charizard and its mega evolutions?

I think savestate was making dragon heads and etc but he still hasn't finished. So, if leljas keeps using savestate's furry mod as a preset, we won't see any dragon pokemon for a while.
Then again, he could make charizard and then patch it whenever savestate finishes the dragon heads...

(Btw, I'd love to have Primarina in the game. Would be awesome to play mermaid with it.)
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Oct 2020 at 8:35 PM
I tried downloading this mod but it doesn't show up when i open up the sims, I have savestate's mod installed on the sims
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Oct 2020 at 8:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The Master Bait
I tried downloading this mod but it doesn't show up when i open up the sims, I have savestate's mod installed on the sims

Hey, sorry for the late reply, I don't quite understand what could have gone wrong, have you perhaps only downloaded the compatibility fix and not the actual mod?
If you have both or just the actual mod did you place it inside your mods folder under C:\Users\-----\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods
If you followed the instructions I have written then, can you check the inside of savestate's mod (furry_mod_v1.1). Is there a folder inside called Pokemod and does it contains lopunny and zoroark?
Also want to point out that my mod gives you the tools to make the pokemon yourself, the pokemon aren't premade on the tray, they need to be made (There is a guide over on the description of the mod).
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Oct 2020 at 12:37 AM
Sorry for replying late, I have all the right stuff such as the save state furry mod and it’s in the mod folders for the sims 4 but I don’t have a folder in the furry mod folder that’s called pokemod, would that be what’s causing the zoroark and lopunny mod not to work
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Oct 2020 at 7:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The Master Bait
Sorry for replying late, I have all the right stuff such as the save state furry mod and it’s in the mod folders for the sims 4 but I don’t have a folder in the furry mod folder that’s called pokemod, would that be what’s causing the zoroark and lopunny mod not to work

That's probably it. You should re-download the pokemod (Not the compatibility fix) and just paste it on top of savestate's mod. If it asks you to replace files, answer yes.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#10 Old 19th Oct 2020 at 7:25 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 6:47 AM
Since you have Lopunny here, could you maybe do Buneary? You should also do Eevee and more Eeveelutions then Leafeon.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 9:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ClaraBunBun
Since you have Lopunny here, could you maybe do Buneary? You should also do Eevee and more Eeveelutions then Leafeon.

Eevee and the Eeveelutions are already on the todo list, as for Buneary, whenever I come back to update this mod, which should be soonish, I'll work on it (Like I did for Riolu).
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th May 2021 at 10:47 AM
If you're still taking requests: Umbreon, Buizel/Floatzel, and Shaymin (Sky Forme) are pretty high on the list for me. Particularly Umbreon, since my girlfriend's 'sona is one, and I haven't been able to make a sim for her that looks close.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th May 2021 at 9:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dark Elite 99
If you're still taking requests: Umbreon, Buizel/Floatzel, and Shaymin (Sky Forme) are pretty high on the list for me. Particularly Umbreon, since my girlfriend's 'sona is one, and I haven't been able to make a sim for her that looks close.

All good requests, Umbreon is already on the the list but, the other three will be great additions.
I quite like Buizel and Floatzel, so I'm particularly excited to work on it. (But it might still take a while, as older requests have priority).
On that note, Eevee and it's evolutions are somewhat high on that priority list, since it's sort of a continuation to the first mod I've uploaded.
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Apr 2022 at 7:30 AM
Hey there, love the mods you're making (and I'm unbelievably excited for the furret mod I saw you posted about on ko-fi). I got an issue with the lopunny skin detail (the one that adds the ears, tail and fluff). For some reason, it's really shiny compared to the other pokemon mod sims. This issue isn't happening with the buneary one funnily enough. I played around with tatoos and face details, and I get the same result: looks fine in CAS but in live mode they look like they're made out of shiny copper. I slapped only the lopunny face detail on a sim and it seems that's the only object causing the problem. Any help would be appreciated! c:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 27th Apr 2022 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Telk
Hey there, love the mods you're making (and I'm unbelievably excited for the furret mod I saw you posted about on ko-fi). I got an issue with the lopunny skin detail (the one that adds the ears, tail and fluff). For some reason, it's really shiny compared to the other pokemon mod sims. This issue isn't happening with the buneary one funnily enough. I played around with tatoos and face details, and I get the same result: looks fine in CAS but in live mode they look like they're made out of shiny copper. I slapped only the lopunny face detail on a sim and it seems that's the only object causing the problem. Any help would be appreciated! c:

Hey there, thank you for notifying me of this issue but I seem unable to recreate it.
I downloaded a fresh copy of the mod here on MTS and put it on a new save with no other mods (except Savestates') and it seems to work just fine. I've tried with multiple graphical settings just to make sure that wasn't the cause and still came back with no issues whatsoever.
If I had to guess maybe another mod might be causing incompatibilities or something of the sort. I'd suggest doing the same thing I did just to make sure it isn't the mods' fault (it wouldn't be the first time one of my mods doesn't work properly for one person in particular). If even with a clean mods folder and a clean save file my mod still has problems then we can try some other fixes.
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Apr 2022 at 3:13 AM Last edited by Telk : 28th Apr 2022 at 3:30 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Leljas
Hey there, thank you for notifying me of this issue but I seem unable to recreate it.
I downloaded a fresh copy of the mod here on MTS and put it on a new save with no other mods (except Savestates') and it seems to work just fine. I've tried with multiple graphical settings just to make sure that wasn't the cause and still came back with no issues whatsoever.
If I had to guess maybe another mod might be causing incompatibilities or something of the sort. I'd suggest doing the same thing I did just to make sure it isn't the mods' fault (it wouldn't be the first time one of my mods doesn't work properly for one person in particular). If even with a clean mods folder and a clean save file my mod still has problems then we can try some other fixes.

Strange. So I did what you did (I shoulda thought of trying this first, sorry!) and took all other mods I had outta the mods folder, leaving only your Lopunny/Buneary mod, your pokemon savestate addon mod, and Savestate's furry mod. Same result even on a fresh save. Also, I deleted the version I had and redownloaded it from here. I even downloaded it from another source of yours (cough LL cough) and still the same effect

I also have a screenshot of what it looks like, I can send it to you somehow if you want through like Twitter or an Imgur link.
Also also did more testing. The mega lopunny skins are perfectly normal, like the buneary one. It's only normal, shiny, and alt color lopunny that causes the glitch. It happens on both males and females.

If it really comes down to finding no fix, I'll settle with using the mega form. I really appreciate you trying to help out!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 28th Apr 2022 at 10:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Telk
Strange. So I did what you did (I shoulda thought of trying this first, sorry!) and took all other mods I had outta the mods folder, leaving only your Lopunny/Buneary mod, your pokemon savestate addon mod, and Savestate's furry mod. Same result even on a fresh save. Also, I deleted the version I had and redownloaded it from here. I even downloaded it from another source of yours (cough LL cough) and still the same effect

I also have a screenshot of what it looks like, I can send it to you somehow if you want through like Twitter or an Imgur link.
Also also did more testing. The mega lopunny skins are perfectly normal, like the buneary one. It's only normal, shiny, and alt color lopunny that causes the glitch. It happens on both males and females.

If it really comes down to finding no fix, I'll settle with using the mega form. I really appreciate you trying to help out!

If it's related to my mods then the least I could do is try to help.
Attached to this comment is a zip file with two packages:
A remade Lopunny Acc, which contains only the Lopunny face accessory that's been giving you issues and Buneary and Mega Lopunny separate from the previous.
I've basically remade the Lopunny Acc from scratch, given it new IDs and stuff like that. For these to work, you'll need to delete the old files.
Hopefully it's working properly now! (If not, please link me to a picture of the problem)
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Lopunny Fix.zip (1.10 MB, 4 downloads)
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Apr 2022 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Leljas
If it's related to my mods then the least I could do is try to help.
Attached to this comment is a zip file with two packages:
A remade Lopunny Acc, which contains only the Lopunny face accessory that's been giving you issues and Buneary and Mega Lopunny separate from the previous.
I've basically remade the Lopunny Acc from scratch, given it new IDs and stuff like that. For these to work, you'll need to delete the old files.
Hopefully it's working properly now! (If not, please link me to a picture of the problem)

It works now! Thank you so much!
I'm really curious what coulda happened to cause that issue, but I greatly appreciate you helping me out. Thank you once again!

Now my Lopunny sims won't blind everyone they walk past.
If you're curious what I was seeing I'll still send the screenshots I got: https://imgur.com/a/lQRKZs0
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Jul 2022 at 11:48 AM
Hello! I'm new to the Pokemon mod here and I was wondering... What is it that the eggs do??? Are they like functional Pokemon eggs or...?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 16th Jul 2022 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LydiaJoystickDeetz
Hello! I'm new to the Pokemon mod here and I was wondering... What is it that the eggs do??? Are they like functional Pokemon eggs or...?

I realize now that I've forgotten to add an explanation to this question in the post, sorry about that.
Basically, they're simple outfits for children and toddlers, because I thought it might be weird for a Pokemon couple to have a human son/daughter.
Whenever said Child reaches Teen then you can remove that suit and make them a Pokemon as well, but until then, Egg it is
And I really meant it when I said simple, it's basically just a joke solution to a problem I can't really fix : )
If you dislike the way they work or look feel free to not use them or just remove them entirely from your mods (They're a separate package file called PokeEggVX. X being the number of the mod)