Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chicken Katsu Curry - New Custom Recipe

by RobinKLocksley Posted 2nd Sep 2020 at 11:37 PM - Updated 15th Jan 2022 at 7:56 PM by RobinKLocksley : Updated to make ingredients make more sense, and to add "lactose free" to both versions.

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2020 at 12:48 AM
I loveeee custom foods! Can't wait what you do more. Thank you for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 12:23 AM
Love it!!!!!!!! Been waiting to get more recipes !!!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Sep 2020 at 9:41 PM
Thanks for the veg version!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Sep 2020 at 2:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bl259
Thanks for the veg version!

You're welcome, I decided to add it because it was a fairly quick change and I have a lot of veggie sims that deserve Katsu too
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Sep 2020 at 3:49 PM
Awesome! Thanks For Sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 7:27 AM
This is so awesome!
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Oct 2020 at 11:38 AM
MTS_RobinKLocksley_1960896_[ROBIN]TempehKatsuCurry02.10.2020 is on twice. Was one of them The Chicken?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Oct 2020 at 8:15 AM
Why is katsu misspelled in the one picture? Does it come up like that in game? I love this so I hope not cause that would bug me so much lol.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th Nov 2020 at 8:54 AM
Both downloads from 02/10/2020 have the same name but a different number in the download name, and both contain a file called "[ ROBIN ] Tempeh Katsu Curry.package". Is this two different versions of Tempeh Katsu Curry (they are different sizes)? Or, is one of the really Chicken Katsu Curry but you named it wrongly before uploading the file? Is the older Chicken Katsu Curry download still valid?

Please clarify or correct your files as I am eager to download both Curries because I am very hungry :-)
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 8:50 AM
seconding all questions about the duplicate tempeh
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by arkane149
MTS_RobinKLocksley_1960896_[ROBIN]TempehKatsuCurry02.10.2020 is on twice. Was one of them The Chicken?

I accidentally uploaded the tempeh one twice. Both are there now.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CafekkoShannon88
Why is katsu misspelled in the one picture? Does it come up like that in game? I love this so I hope not cause that would bug me so much lol.
It's not like that in game, sorry, I'm dyslexic so sometimes I make feck ups like this. I fixed that before the recipe was published.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by deathrolla
Both downloads from 02/10/2020 have the same name but a different number in the download name, and both contain a file called "[ ROBIN ] Tempeh Katsu Curry.package". Is this two different versions of Tempeh Katsu Curry (they are different sizes)? Or, is one of the really Chicken Katsu Curry but you named it wrongly before uploading the file? Is the older Chicken Katsu Curry download still valid?

Please clarify or correct your files as I am eager to download both Curries because I am very hungry :-)

Sorry about that. I wish I got notifs from the comments threads here cause I hadn't seen any of this until today, because I just happened to look

I'm so sorry it was like this for so long guys, thanks for letting me know.

It's fixed now.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Aug 2021 at 10:10 PM
Thank You! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Mar 2023 at 3:34 AM
MMM, My Favorite. (drool)