Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Real Life" ChildBirth Animations

by sms3lynn Posted 10th Sep 2020 at 8:34 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Sep 2020 at 9:50 PM
Very clever! The animations look great! Nothing wrong with more realism in our games lol. Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Sep 2020 at 10:27 PM
Amazing! I've been looking for something like this for 5 years! Thank you so much!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Sep 2020 at 2:32 PM
Genius!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Sep 2020 at 10:04 PM
Thank! Great idea!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Sep 2020 at 6:41 AM
OMG! This is amazing! I've been wanting something like this for a while, I will def be following and donating. I love anyone who still works on Sims 3 modding! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Sep 2020 at 2:35 PM
Perfect! Where will you posting the other birthing mods? (whenever they're ready, of course)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Sep 2020 at 9:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PrincessSim
OMG! This is amazing! I've been wanting something like this for a while, I will def be following and donating. I love anyone who still works on Sims 3 modding! :D

Thank You so much for your support....if you would like to buy me a Ko-fi go to Ko-fi/s3lynnmods and visit my page. I will periodically add updates and you will be able to receive the "advanced" mod when completed.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Sep 2020 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dominique.gould
Perfect! Where will you posting the other birthing mods? (whenever they're ready, of course)

Thank You so much for your support....you can visit my page @ Ko-fi/s3lynnmods. I will periodically add updates and you will be able to receive the "advanced" mod when completed. While you are there follow and share!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Sep 2020 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by desiree101
Very clever! The animations look great! Nothing wrong with more realism in our games lol. Thank you

Thank You so much for your support....visit my home page @ Ko-fi/s3lynnmods. I will periodically add updates and you will be able to receive the "advanced" mod when completed. When you are there, please follow and share!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Sep 2020 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blinkers
Amazing! I've been looking for something like this for 5 years! Thank you so much!

Thank You so much for your support....visit my home page @ Ko-fi/s3lynnmods. I will periodically add updates and you will be able to receive the "advanced" mod when completed. When you are there, please follow and share!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Sep 2020 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
Genius!

Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th Sep 2020 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
Genius!

Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Sep 2020 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bast
Thank! Great idea!

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 9:34 AM
Thanks! Great mod! I'm only for more realism! I look forward to updating the mod. I found you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 22nd Oct 2020 at 6:41 PM
Works wonderfully in game, my sim woke up in the middle of night and her water broke and down on the floor she went and gave birth to her baby boy. Look forward to more ;)
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Nov 2020 at 1:17 PM
Maybe the wrong place to ask but is there anything similar for ts4? I can't find
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 2nd Dec 2020 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zedger007
Maybe the wrong place to ask but is there anything similar for ts4? I can't find

Hello, I'm not a fan of the Sims4 but I heard there was something similar out there. Not sure where to find it but if I come across it I will pass it on to you.!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 2nd Dec 2020 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bast
Thanks! Great mod! I'm only for more realism! I look forward to updating the mod. I found you

Thank you....so glad you found me. Facebook continues to kill my Sim page so I had to move elsewhere....locate me here as well. https://ko-fi.com/s3lynnmods
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 2nd Dec 2020 at 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blinkers

Follow me here https://ko-fi.com/s3lynnmods as well for more updates
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Jan 2021 at 7:18 PM
does this mod work for those who don't have all the stuff pack beside high-end loft stuff pack
Test Subject
#22 Old 30th Jan 2022 at 4:45 PM

I'm working on one for the Sims 4, you can find it on my Tumblr
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Jan 2022 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jaylobday
does this mod work for those who don't have all the stuff pack beside high-end loft stuff pack

I have played with various packs turned on and off, and it works. It does not necessarily need the animation player, it will play by itself.
(Not the creator, just answering a question)
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 6th Feb 2022 at 11:38 PM

Yes PandaSama is working on one one of her patreon posts shows it & even to the point the baby comes out from the proper area ! looks like it may be a while before it becomes public but looks to be a good mod!

Every gamer is unique take your time to find your own style, your own way to play,don't try to blend in with everyone, go on be different stand out don't be afraid, no matter what your age, no matter what you like you are you and that's what matters most.Go out at there have fun and play! ^-^