Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[GP09:SW] Allow Regular Outfits + Occult Interactions in Batuu

by TwelfthDoctor1 Posted 15th Sep 2020 at 6:31 PM - Updated 23rd Jan 2021 at 1:32 AM by TwelfthDoctor1 : Update 5

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 6:49 PM
Can you unlock the star wars outfit that are locked in cas please? Do you know how to do rhat? I don't want to have to play the story to use the outfits. I mostly want stormtrooper armors and first order uniform.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lioness21
Can you unlock the star wars outfit that are locked in cas please? Do you know how to do rhat? I don't want to have to play the story to use the outfits. I mostly want stormtrooper armors and first order uniform.

The SimGurus have already have a command for that. Its cas.unlockbytag GP09

Downloads for my mods (and mods not listed on MTS) can also be found at my Blog:

Tumblr

For Bug/Issues report here: Discord Server
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 7:25 PM
I tried that. It does work but it seems you have to keep inputting it every time you are in cas
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lioness21
I tried that. It does work but it seems you have to keep inputting it every time you are in cas

You need to be in CAS for the code to work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 8:03 PM
Does this include alien powers as well? Thank you for this.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by deadrun
Does this include alien powers as well? Thank you for this.

I think Aliens aren't affected, they are weak occults with no real significant power like the PlantSim.

Downloads for my mods (and mods not listed on MTS) can also be found at my Blog:

Tumblr

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 8:58 PM
Thanks for modders that undo the idiotic things in this game! I didn't know about the occult restrictions and it baffles me that they went the extra mile to screw things up for no good reason. It really seems like the devs don't want the players to have much fun, huh.
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TwelfthDoctor1
I think Aliens aren't affected, they are weak occults with no real significant power like the PlantSim.

Cool thank you again for this mod! <3
I also heard the debate skill was nerfed but oddly they let his equipped computer glasses stay. It's really annoying when we spend so much time making op super sims and they do this.
I was thinking up all the cool ways my alien could get around, he has max wellness and I think I remember teleport worked, stupidly thinking they'd let me keep his sim ray.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 11:33 PM
I also heard the debate skill was nerfed but oddly they let his equipped computer glasses stay. It's really annoying when we spend so much time making op super sims and they do this.
I was thinking up all the cool ways my alien could get around, he has max wellness and I think I remember teleport worked, stupidly thinking they'd let me keep his sim ray.

Yup. The Interactions for Research & Debate were nerfed and it was lucky that they did not nerf the wellness teleportation.

Tumblr

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Sep 2020 at 5:35 AM

Two aliens interactions are blacklisted... erase memory and scare with probe.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Sep 2020 at 7:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zer0_
Two aliens interactions are blacklisted... erase memory and scare with probe.

Ahh yes, thanks!

Tumblr

Forum Resident
#13 Old 17th Sep 2020 at 1:35 AM
Default any conflicts with this other mod?
Will this mod conflict with this other mod? https://modthesims.info/d/647269/st...-and-batuu.html And call all these mods be installed or do I choose one only?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Sep 2020 at 6:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simorph
Will this mod conflict with this other mod? https://modthesims.info/d/647269/st...-and-batuu.html And call all these mods be installed or do I choose one only?

Both mods should work fine together. Mine overrides interaction tunings while the other deals with CAS.

Tumblr

Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Sep 2020 at 12:45 PM

Wait a minute, you're saying that you can't use the sim ray on Batuu?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 17th Sep 2020 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by infernalthing
Wait a minute, you're saying that you can't use the sim ray on Batuu?

No You can't without cheating. It was deliberately made this way. Unless you cheat it in (possibly modding) you cant use those interactions.

Tumblr

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 17th Sep 2020 at 4:17 PM
I didn't notice a conflicts warning, so I need to ask: does this conflict with Ice Cream's Iced Cream_Mermaid Hybrid Stabilizer or Ice Cream's [Iced Cream] Edit Occult Forms? The mod makes use of the costume system from the game to organize separate Occult Form clothing sets. Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 17th Sep 2020 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by $immer
I didn't notice a conflicts warning, so I need to ask: does this conflict with Ice Cream's Iced Cream_Mermaid Hybrid Stabilizer or Ice Cream's [Iced Cream] Edit Occult Forms? The mod makes use of the costume system from the game to organize separate Occult Form clothing sets. Thanks!

No. This mod does not touch CAS and its tunings. So it should not conflict.

Tumblr

Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Sep 2020 at 12:20 PM
No You can't without cheating. It was deliberately made this way. Unless you cheat it in (possibly modding) you cant use those interactions.

That's so incredibly stupid! The devs are just assholes at this point.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Sep 2020 at 1:22 PM
I'm so happy I was able to find your mods. I actually stink with script modding but CAS and build I can do. Thanks BTW! Now my occults can finally wreak havoc on Batuu. xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 12:54 AM
I knew a modder would correct the devs stupid mistakes. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Oct 2020 at 2:23 AM
Thank you so very much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 2:21 PM
Can you enable back the Transportalate spell? thanks <3. My spellcaster sim can't use the spell, I really want it on Batuu to finish quests faster.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 3:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JasonRMJ
Can you enable back the Transportalate spell? thanks <3. My spellcaster sim can't use the spell, I really want it on Batuu to finish quests faster.

Thanks for letting me know that the Transportalate spell is still blacklisted, I'll go and update it now.

Tumblr

Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Dec 2020 at 2:54 PM
I was wondering if you could help, made an account for this reason, you can't spar with one of the faction leaders (Kylo, I think, I can't remember).
I was wondering if your could enable lightsabre sparring with the other faction leader please, or point me to a mod that does?

Many thanks,
Immortal
Page 1 of 2