Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

WonderfulWhims

by TURBODRIVER Posted 3rd Oct 2020 at 9:25 PM - Updated 7th Mar 2024 at 5:48 PM by TURBODRIVER : Compatible with 1.105.345 + Released v51

673 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 502 Feedback Posts, 170 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 27
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2020 at 10:15 PM
Cool! So is this basically a SFW version of Wicked Whims?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2020 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PhillyPhilKO
Cool! So is this basically a SFW version of Wicked Whims?

Correct.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2020 at 10:25 PM
Wanting to make sure - so this mod is fully compatible with Lumpinou's WooHoo Wellness And Pregnancy Mod, yes? And all pregnancy stuff work for teens (with mc woohoo) too?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2020 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
Wanting to make sure - so this mod is fully compatible with Lumpinou's WooHoo Wellness And Pregnancy Mod, yes? And all pregnancy stuff work for teens (with mc woohoo) too?

Yes, they're both compatible with WonderfulWhims.
Retired Staff Member
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2020 at 10:43 PM
Wonderful! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Oct 2020 at 11:09 PM
You can donate your fetus to science?? Is that a thing in real life??? Cause otherwise.. whats the point in abortion if you don't donate it.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Oct 2020 at 11:38 PM
Delighted to see this, since no one else seems to have taken a crack at an attraction system, and not everyone was going to be able to find a way to make the full WW work for them. I'd love to also see the attraction system encompass some non-visual things, much like the TS2 one did. (Traits in particular, though I know that has the complication of whether to try to handle custom ones or not.)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 12:16 AM
This wouldn't conflict with Slice of Life? It looks like a great mod! I took one look at WickedWhims and thought it was just far too much. This looks much, much better. But I know that SoL also has a menstrual cycle feature and it would be weird to have Sims have both. Lol.
Inventor
#10 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bassoon_crazy
This wouldn't conflict with Slice of Life? It looks like a great mod! I took one look at WickedWhims and thought it was just far too much. This looks much, much better. But I know that SoL also has a menstrual cycle feature and it would be weird to have Sims have both. Lol.

You can delete almost every module from slice of life if you don't want or don't like some of it's features.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 12:35 AM
thanks for this mod the attraction on wicked whims always set me up with elsa begerson
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 1:01 AM
I've been wanting this for so long! One thing that would be nice though is to keep some of the animation part of ww but only the sfw ones
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 1:06 AM
Double checking before I download this. Is it safe to use alongside Deaderpool's MCCC mod suite? Meaning all its modules + MC Woohoo.

*crosses fingers*
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 1:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lady Aran
Double checking before I download this. Is it safe to use alongside Deaderpool's MCCC mod suite? Meaning all its modules + MC Woohoo.

*crosses fingers*

Yep, it works with MCCC, hasn't been tested with all setting combinations, as that's obviously impossible, but there's no known conflicts. Go crazy!
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 3:39 AM
Thanks! Just a quick question though. If I install this mod, do I have to uninstall WickedWhims and the various animations?
Field Researcher
#16 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 5:23 AM

The game wouldn't load for me with this and Slice of Life installed. I moved Slice of Life out and tried again and it still took awhile but it finally loaded......
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 6:03 AM

I suppose it is some other bug. I'm using the mod in my game alongside the slice of life and they both work very well together. And of course, I manually removed the slice of life period system.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 6:08 AM
I did a "beta" version of the Brazilian Portuguese translation. I'm trying my best to find possible errors and fix them but as the mod is extensive it can take a while. If you want the string http://www.simfileshare.net/download/2084807/
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#19 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 7:43 AM
Out of curiosity, are the functions of this mod the very same as those implemented into Wicked Whims, or are they slightly different - a bit more functionality, more features (or less) than those of Wicked?

(Of course I know they've been cleansed of their adult oriented nature to be available on this site for younger age groups. But many of those recent implementations to Wicked were not particularly adult orientated. Hence this latest stand alone mod on MTS.)

Such that if a player already has Wicked installed, they really do not need this mod?

Further to that, if they are the same, if not with more functionality - what does that mean for the future of their existence in Wicked? Are they to eventually be removed from Wicked, so that it returns to a more purer state of what it originally started as, - an animations mod with body-editing features - and for those players wishing to continue using the newer extra features, they would now come here to grab this standalone complimentary mod? (With all love and respect to the great Turbodriver, I kinda hope the answer to this is yes. Wicked alone is getting too... busy. But separated standalone, take-it-or-leave-it mods for those who wish to continue using them. And indeed younger players to now safely use. Just what the doctor ordered.)

Always a big thanks for such hard work and great mods.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 9:19 AM
You can install Slice of Life and disable the things you don't want in WonderfulWhims via settings. That should not create any problems. Both Sims can run at the same time too, but that would get confusing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 9:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ninjapiggy54
I've been wanting this for so long! One thing that would be nice though is to keep some of the animation part of ww but only the sfw ones
Oh it's coming
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 9:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mandinha95_4
I did a "beta" version of the Brazilian Portuguese translation. I'm trying my best to find possible errors and fix them but as the mod is extensive it can take a while. If you want the string http://www.simfileshare.net/download/2084807/
Hey, if you have a tumblr page or anything like it and publish your work there, let me know, I will gladly link people to it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 9:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
Out of curiosity, are the functions of this mod the very same as those implemented into Wicked Whims, or are they slightly different - a bit more functionality, more features (or less) than those of Wicked?

(Of course I know they've been cleansed of their adult oriented nature to be available on this site for younger age groups. But many of those recent implementations to Wicked were not particularly adult orientated. Hence this latest stand alone mod on MTS.)

Such that if a player already has Wicked installed, they really do not need this mod?

Further to that, if they are the same, if not with more functionality - what does that mean for the future of their existence in Wicked? Are they to eventually be removed from Wicked, so that it returns to a more purer state of what it originally started as, - an animations mod with body-editing features - and for those players wishing to continue using the newer extra features, they would now come here to grab this standalone complimentary mod? (With all love and respect to the great Turbodriver, I kinda hope the answer to this is yes. Wicked alone is getting too... busy. But separated standalone, take-it-or-leave-it mods for those who wish to continue using them. And indeed younger players to now safely use. Just what the doctor ordered.)

Always a big thanks for such hard work and great mods.
Hey! I don't know if it's appropriate to talk about this on MTS, but you're cool, so I will keep it brief

WonderfulWhims is a direct clone of its wicked parent, yes, There are very minor differences in functionality which are mainly related to integration with the base game mechanics, like WooHoo. This is a completely separate creation, and anybody who is wicked enough to use the original mod can ignore WonderfulWhims. Nothing is being removed from anywhere, this mod is not a development priority but just something that inherits features. I partly understand your concern about the original mod getting busy, although I don't find that to be a bad thing. I won't mind learning about your perspective though, so if you want to write to me somewhere and talk about it, please do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 10:47 AM
Wow, with this mod my game is on another level now! thank you so much :D
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 11:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Edge_Vision
Thanks! Just a quick question though. If I install this mod, do I have to uninstall WickedWhims and the various animations?

Seeing as they're basically the same mod, just excluding the NSFW stuff - yes you have to choose one or the other.

This is directed to people who don't feel comfortable/aren't of age to use the adult portion of WW, but are interested in other aspects of that mod.
Page 1 of 27