Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tiny Starter Houses Vol. 2 - Around the World (No CC)

by MystAngel Posted 3rd Nov 2020 at 5:19 PM - Updated 3rd Nov 2020 at 7:38 PM by MystAngel

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2020 at 5:42 PM
I love these, very creative! I might use them as vacation homes in my current game. Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2020 at 9:30 PM
Amazing as always and such a nice assortment! Thank you! Is there a way to see the true values? I'm not familiar with the wand. :(
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2020 at 10:56 PM
Thank you for your nice words! :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by Goldenbtrfly
Is there a way to see the true values? I'm not familiar with the wand.

I don't know. Maybe someone with more experience and SimPE knowledge can dig that out. I use the Wand while building, I don't wait till the end to be able to see the real price. Basically, what this mod does is to depreciate the house straight from build/buy mode. Aging of the lot is faked, so you could purchase a cheap but still nice and fully decorated house, without sims previously living in it (and leaving their references to corrupt the lot). If I want to lower the price even more, I use ConvertiWall (replace regular walls with cheaper ones (like foundation walls); I do it only when it's convenient, like with dummy levels e.g.).

I like my Sims to have a nice, interesting, detailed house as soon as possible, best - right now. Sure, motherlode is a thing, but I also like my bills to be nice and low when Sim starts a new life. So I connect them with the best real estate agent in the sim world, who always has some cheap homes: small and second-hand, but well kept. Cheaty? Sure. But I don't mind; living in bland, partially furnished starter houses was always unsatisfying, so this mod was a life saver for me. If I want to reward a Sim for their hard work, I will buy them a proper bigger house. Meanwhile, these tiny ones will do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Nov 2020 at 1:04 AM
I like how they look!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 4th Nov 2020 at 1:45 AM
Ah, I see how that works, thanks for explaining it so clearly. I can totally understand why having the mod is useful!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Nov 2020 at 11:48 AM
Pretty houses in so many different styles! I'm really impressed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Nov 2020 at 9:27 PM
These are adorable. Also fantastic photoshoots to show them off. Kudos!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Nov 2020 at 5:03 PM
Thanks everyone, I'm so glad you like it. And thanks MTS staff for giving me a pick!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Nov 2020 at 10:15 AM
I love your attention to detail, and the depth you put into the architecture on these tiny buildings blows my mind!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Feb 2021 at 5:56 PM
They're beautiful!! Thanks <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Mar 2021 at 12:36 AM
Another great set ❤️
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Apr 2021 at 1:04 AM
I love this concept sooo much and you did SUCH a good job with each individual small home lot for each theme and the bonus Moroccan theme is amazing! My favorite is the pagoda-like multi floor Takemizu-style home. You have a great use of space and command of the maxis objects to make compelling homes <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd May 2022 at 6:52 AM
those r beatiful!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Sep 2022 at 2:37 AM
oh my god the moroccan one just blew my mind! everything is beautiful and carefully, lovingly made! I feel that these would be very affordable vacation homes with their themes on point!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Jan 2023 at 6:24 AM
omg so good
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Sep 2023 at 11:11 AM
Great work !!! Love all of them ;-) Thanks!