Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

WBP's 4t2 shirt - 34 recolors

by PineappleForest Posted 26th Nov 2020 at 10:04 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 11:22 AM
I'm a sucker for patterned button-ups... I'd definitely wear all of these irl! they look great
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 11:29 AM
I have one problem and don't know what is wrong? I downloaded two meshes: one for teens and one for adult males:

Taylor_ShirtCuffedPocket_TM[smoothEdit]_Mesh
WeBluePeace_4t2-EP01_AmTop-ShirtCuffedPocket[smoothEdit]_MESH

And of course recolors for TM and AM.
Shirts for Teens work properly but for Adults it works but in the menu it didn’t show the miniature picture of specific color (on the right side), all are the same (some basic sweater). But when you choose one it shows on the sim… What is wrong? What I don’t have?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 12:29 PM Last edited by PineappleForest : 27th Nov 2020 at 1:38 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by VMarcinV
I have one problem and don't know what is wrong? I downloaded two meshes: one for teens and one for adult males:
Taylor_ShirtCuffedPocket_TM[smoothEdit]_Mesh
WeBluePeace_4t2-EP01_AmTop-ShirtCuffedPocket[smoothEdit]_MESH
And of course recolors for TM and AM.
Shirts for Teens work properly but for Adults it works but in the menu it didn’t show the miniature picture of specific color (on the right side), all are the same (some basic sweater). But when you choose one it shows on the sim… What is wrong? What I don’t have?

So only the thumbnails are wrong, and the adult shirt shows up in your game? All should be fine..
Hmm, could it be possible, that you've ran the game first without the required male mesh, and added it later?

Please try to manually refresh adult shirt thumbnails - you can do it when browsing clothes in Sim creation panel (click on a miniature with R mouse key + Ctrl ).
Let me know if that worked.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 1:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PineappleForest
Hmm, could it be possible, that you've ran the game first without the required male mesh, and added it later?

Well, guilty..... BUT...

I fixed it
I deleted my thumbnails folder in my game (Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2). When I restarted the game the folder regenerated and fixed mismatched thumbnails in the sim creation panel, not just your shirts but everything even all sims made by others and added to the game. I'm so happy

And by the way I love your shirts, thanks so much
Theorist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 8:46 PM
Always happy to have more clothing items for the guys. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Jul 2021 at 4:10 AM
Awesome recolors! Also thank you for incluiding the meshes, sometimes getting the meshes is tedious.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Jul 2021 at 12:15 AM
This is so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us, I can never get enough clothes for my male simmies.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Jun 2022 at 9:25 AM
Thanks for including the meshes!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Jul 2023 at 4:04 PM
Thank you, very nice choices.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Feb 2024 at 4:49 PM
Thank you so much for doing this! My men deserve more colors in their life! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧