Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Icon Pack (updated 12 Jan '21)

by Nopke Posted 29th Nov 2020 at 11:49 AM - Updated 23rd Sep 2022 at 7:33 PM by Nopke

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2020 at 12:50 PM
Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Jan 2021 at 1:35 PM
Can you add Happy Holiday Stuff and Double deluxe icons?
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Jan 2021 at 6:55 PM
@Amorot Happy Holiday Stuff has no official icon as far as I know. I forgot that the Double Deluxe icon is different than the ordinary Deluxe icon. I've just added it. Thanks.
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Jan 2021 at 10:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nopke
@Amorot Happy Holiday Stuff has no official icon as far as I know. I forgot that the Double Deluxe icon is different than the ordinary Deluxe icon. I've just added it. Thanks.

According to The Sims Wiki, it has an icon, but maybe it's a fan-made: Happy Holiday Stuff.

Screenshots
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Jan 2021 at 6:04 AM
@Moon_Lady Yeah, I've seen it but couldn't find it in the game files. Happy Holiday Stuff is different than other stuff packs – it has no executable file. So it didn't need an icon, I guess.
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Jan 2021 at 3:13 PM
@Nopke Ah, I see. Thanks for your explanation. Oh, and thank you for other icons! (I suppose I should have started with that )
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 11:50 AM
Got info from person who uploaded the icon
Screenshots
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 9:01 PM
@Amorot Thank you. I appreciate your involvement. However, there's nothing concrete in DeSims' reply. Moreover, there are really good reasons to think that the icon is unofficial.
  • The installers of both Holiday Party Pack and Happy Holiday Stuff Pack only contain the base game icon – unlike other installers
  • These packs are installed in the base game folder and have no executables – so they do not require icons (and I haven't found any, as I mentioned before)
  • In CaS, holiday stuff has no icon, unlike stuff from other packs
However, even though I haven't found the official icon during my investigation, I can't say it certainly doesn't exist. But, for now, we have no real evidence it does.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Oct 2021 at 9:52 PM
Do I just put these in the downloads folder? Or should they be installed somewhere else?
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Oct 2021 at 7:10 AM
@Laurcleve I've just updated the install instructions – nothing to install. These are only image and icon files and do not affect the game in any way.